OutdatedWeapon Trainer [Quick Update]
Nevermind, got it to work. Thanks
Sort of buggy, but good job Jorndel!
[QUOTE=simazzz;7449147]Just do your job. I wait your hacks but u have to know that there is a lot of those who want RIGHT NOW!
WTF dude - he is doing you a faviour by spending his time coding and he does not get paid for his work so stop demanding
, not nice hey................. and Jordel great work.
WTF dude - he is doing you a faviour by spending his time coding and he does not get paid for his work so stop demanding
, not nice hey................. and Jordel great work.
This trainer is uncompleted , for once release at least a complete trainer people will get banned because of your trainer.
And don't say report for problems when you are to lazy to fix them.
And don't say report for problems when you are to lazy to fix them.
It have put me 300k kills and deaths and headshots on these weapon when i try to change them: SCAR-H / SKORPION EVO / MSMC !
How and where use this trainer , and what i have to do to change these kills etc ..?
Please reply !
How and where use this trainer , and what i have to do to change these kills etc ..?
Please reply !

so i used all camos on my rpg to see what happens and the only camo i got was gold, another problem is that i have now 3500 kills on my skorpion and around 1500 on my svu wich i never played before, can i somehow fix this?
please reply
please reply
I'm cripple and today I bring you ANOTHER annoying ban question!
SO say I'm playing like a pro and some kid reports me, TAC gets it and check my account, would they be able to tell I did this? Even though it looks super legit. Also if this gets VAC detected will all the people who have ever used it get banned or just the people that that continue to. Also if I reset my stats will I still have a chance of ban? (Sorry for the annoying ban questions just really wanna know
)
SO say I'm playing like a pro and some kid reports me, TAC gets it and check my account, would they be able to tell I did this? Even though it looks super legit. Also if this gets VAC detected will all the people who have ever used it get banned or just the people that that continue to. Also if I reset my stats will I still have a chance of ban? (Sorry for the annoying ban questions just really wanna know
)1. if it looks legit u should be fine
2. this "cant" be detected by vac because u run it in the main menu/barracks only, where vac is disabled
3. only the people who continue will maybe receive a ban..if this gets patched it just stops workin
3. after reset check your weapon stats and prestige. if everything is back to 0 u should be fine
2. this "cant" be detected by vac because u run it in the main menu/barracks only, where vac is disabled

3. only the people who continue will maybe receive a ban..if this gets patched it just stops workin

3. after reset check your weapon stats and prestige. if everything is back to 0 u should be fine
Thanks a lot this has put me at ease 

How do I use this?
Does it unlock all the weapons or just camo?
Does it unlock all the weapons or just camo?
Sorry to double post but I wanna say that TAC ain't doing @&$#! Some guys in my clan have had this since the first version came out and you look on their combat record and its like 0 kills 12387463637 headshots LOL or like 29 kills 1 headshot and all camos unlocked, they have been reported multiple times and not banned yet..... C'mon Treyarch pick up yah game! LOL
worked on DSR 50?
and MSMC?? ALL CAMOS AND HEADSHOT EDIT!?
and MSMC?? ALL CAMOS AND HEADSHOT EDIT!?There is a problem with m27 sir..
the number of headshots changed..
the number of headshots changed..
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & CheatsWeapon Trainer (Big Update) [Most should work now!]
223 Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & CheatsWeapon Trainer [Unlocked/Camo/Stats] (Updated)
48 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private ServersM-efti's Weapon Trainer 1.33.7a V. 1.0
19 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private ServersM-efti's Weapon Trainer 1.33.7a V. 1.2
40 Programming Tutorial RequestsC++ Warrock Weapons TrainerHA 0
