tehn00b

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
tehn00b
take off my avatar.kthx
he was here first. kthx
i like this guy more.

nooby boy just copies everyone.
noob
dont claim no one elses avatar noob...
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
he was here first. kthx
Lawl, I don't care. He took my avatar.
Can't you settle this mano-e-mano?

FYI: TheNoob copies someones signature/avatar daily, and he pretty much changes em daily. He's like a lifeless form that adapts to the changing situation, he has no identity other than TheNoob.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Can't you settle this mano-e-mano?

FYI: TheNoob copies someones signature/avatar daily, and he pretty much changes em daily. He's like a lifeless form that adapts to the changing situation, he has no identity other than TheNoob.
Whatever, I don't care anymore. I'm just here for update on warrock hacks. I won't be posting in these forums much anyway.
troll

bant
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
troll

bant
lawl, wtf? How am I a troll?
beats me
why dont u ask him ur self and find out why ur a troll
Quote Originally Posted by 6ixth.. View Post
Whatever, I don't care anymore. I'm just here for update on warrock hacks. I won't be posting in these forums much anyway.
troll mmkay?
lmfao
ace76543 Quote:
Originally Posted by 6ixth
Whatever, I don't care anymore. I'm just here for update on warrock hacks. I won't be posting in these forums much anyway.

troll mmkay?

hahah case solved now u know why ahah troll ahahha lmfao
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
troll mmkay?
Do you even know what the meaning of a troll is?
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us