WTSFree GOA

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Free GOA
If someone could please give me a playstation 3 id i am going to give you a GOA FULL INFO 9 perms leader of a lvl 5 clan and more intrested pm me or add skype xKillerz3d1
Picture proof? If so I can supply.
I can do this, I'll pm you in an hour or so, if someone has not given you already.
Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowdash View Post
I can do this, I'll pm you in an hour or so, if someone has not given you already.
Aren't you blacklisted?
Quote Originally Posted by THE J0KER View Post

Aren't you blacklisted?
Oh shit, right, I can't do trades :c

Never mind. ._.
huehuehuehueu
what name do you want for the PSN?
it'll take abit longer since I have to wait for your reply, but it'll be customized, so I would think it's worth the wait.
I have a PSN account with 20 dollars in it.
Hence the title
" free " GOA.
More like waiting to trade. .
Agree and people no i dont want a PSN acc i want a Playstation 3 UNIQUE ID!! IF someone knows what i am talking about contact me and srry if you on the blacklist i am not trading
Quote Originally Posted by Andy4 View Post
Hence the title
" free " GOA.
More like waiting to trade. .
unique id as in one that has never been used befor?
Unique id is the playstation console id
Quote Originally Posted by juztin124 View Post
unique id as in one that has never been used befor?
add me on skype i sent you f/r
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us