HelpChargeback Help(Not sure which section to put it in)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Chargeback Help(Not sure which section to put it in)
So I just bought a $25 Karma Koin card for my old account with a $14.90 chargeback. When I give them the code, Will I still be able to activate the card on my main account with the leftover zp?
Quote Originally Posted by M1K3SHARK View Post
So I just bought a $25 Karma Koin card for my old account with a $14.90 chargeback. When I give them the code, Will I still be able to activate the card on my main account with the leftover zp?
Yeah if you send the info in the ticket.
I Dont Think so
No god otherwise z8games will not accept the card, just be safe.
Well basically you should pay the amount they asked for. However, if you pay extra, you are supposed to get the money. (Since it's really hard to pay the exact amount except via Paypal or another form of Credit Card). But just to make sure, ask them via support if the money will be returned or no.s
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?