YoloHack Custom Menu

Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
YoloHack Custom Menu
[Credits]
sammm

[Added]
Custom Scripts

[A Note from sammm]


I missed a couple of Survival Hacks features (no grass and unlimited ammo) so I added those to yolohacks default menu for people that don't wanna mess with setting up a custom menu. I also added a new spawn menu for all the other primary weapons that were left out.

Just sharing this for anyone that is interested.

[Note from zombie1004]
+----------------------------------------------------------------+
| This isn't made by me. I don't take responsibility for bugs/issues |
+----------------------------------------------------------------+

[Virus Scans]
Virus Total
Jotti

Leave a thanks,comment?
#Yolo Hack Custom_mpgh.net.rar5 KB · 719 downloads Scanning…
Looking sexy. Great work for all those without bypassers.

---------- Post added at 06:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

Also, 2 virus scans needed.
Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post
Looking sexy. Great work for all those without bypassers.

---------- Post added at 06:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

Also, 2 virus scans needed.
Thanks i will add 2 virus scans right now
Looks very nice, many people want this. I hope it's getting approved soon, good work.^^
Quote Originally Posted by dayzxhackerx View Post
Approveeee pls
And then the begging started.
Zombie you sexy bastard, get in my pants now,
Quote Originally Posted by Wigleg View Post
Zombie you sexy bastard, get in my pants now,
He can't he's already inside of mine.


Playing WarZ. That I gave to him.
This include the gluing objects to yourself feature?
I Couldn't find anything like it in other menus
.
          ∧_∧   / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
          ( ´∀`) < Waiting for approve hehe >
        /    |    \____________
       /       .|     
       / "⌒ヽ |.イ |
   __ |   .ノ | || |__
  .    ノく__つ∪∪   \
   _((_________\
    ̄ ̄ヽつ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ | | ̄
   ___________| |
    ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄| |
Quote Originally Posted by zombie1004 View Post
.
          ∧_∧   / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
          ( ´∀`) < Waiting for approve hehe >
        /    |    \____________
       /       .|     
       / "⌒ヽ |.イ |
   __ |   .ノ | || |__
  .    ノく__つ∪∪   \
   _((_________\
    ̄ ̄ヽつ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ | | ̄
   ___________| |
    ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄| |
Approval shall only come to those who wait,
Quote Originally Posted by Zastava_101 View Post
i want you in my pants!!!
ORGY IN ZOMBIES PANTS
ZOMBIE strikes again!


Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?