UnhappyStill banned

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Still banned
Hai. I was hacking on a server and I got banned for teleporting people to one spot (thunder-dome) and I got a new key after mine was "in use". For some reason I am still banned on the server. I changed my external ip aswell. Still no luck. Any ideas? Help appreciated
They can link to your internal IP, and there are some secret way. >.-
Quote Originally Posted by Symboliq View Post
They can link to your internal IP, and there are some secret way. >.-
The fuck is an internal ip?

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PRODu7ch View Post
external ip
The fuck is an external ip?

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

static and dynamic?

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

What method did you use?

1. Open up CMD
2. Type ipconfig /release
3. Then Type ipconfig /renew

Or you can download a free VPN
Quote Originally Posted by Woodhouse View Post
The fuck is an internal ip?

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------


The fuck is an external ip?



---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Only 2 types, static and dynamic...

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

What method did you use?

1. Open up CMD
2. Type ipconfig /release
3. Then Type ipconfig /renew

Or you can download a free VPN
An external ip is what servers see when you log into them I thought. I tried going into the cmd and ipconfig release/ renew, and what is a vpn? Is that just something that changes your ip? I used ipshark and it worked.
Quote Originally Posted by PRODu7ch View Post
An external ip is what servers see when you log into them I thought. I tried going into the cmd and ipconfig release/ renew, and what is a vpn? Is that just something that changes your ip? I used ipshark and it worked.
Hmm...I thought they were referred to as your local and public ip.
Quote Originally Posted by Woodhouse View Post
Hmm...I thought they were referred to as your local and public ip.
Yes, local IP bitch.
Quote Originally Posted by Symboliq View Post
Yes, local IP bitch.
No need for name calling. I've just never heard of a local ip being called an internal ip...because that's not what's it called...
Quote Originally Posted by Woodhouse View Post
Hmm...I thought they were referred to as your local and public ip.
That's the noobish word for it :/
I guess I will just try and restart mt modem/router
You might need to use a VPN or something I guess.
Your internal/local ip is usually something like 192.168.1.xxx
Quote Originally Posted by crinklymilk View Post
Your internal/local ip is usually something like 192.168.1.xxx
كنت قد اكتشفت أمريكا
congratz
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?