WTSBen329's Key Shop TRUSTED 3$ KEYS | NEW SELLER | VOUCHED 72 HOUR WARRANTY| INSTOCK

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Ben329's Key Shop TRUSTED 3$ KEYS | VOUCHED | 72 HOUR WARRANTY| INSTOCK


Welcome to xBen329x's ArmA 2 OA Key Shop
By: xBen329x

100% Satisfactory Guaranteed
Keys are never resold.
Always unbanned.
Returning Customers get a 10% discount
Skype Technical Support.

Currently: OUT OF STOCK

Here is how pricing works:

1 ArmA 2 OA Key: $3.00 USD
3 ArmA 2 OA Key: $8.00 USD (Save $1.00)
5 ArmA 2 OA key: $13.00 (Save $2.00)
10 ArmA 2 OA Key: $25.00 USD (Save $5.00)
Extended Warranty: $2.00 USD (1 Month)


Auto-Buy Soon.
Currently only available through Skype.
Extended Warranty is one month after purchase.
Extended Warranty does not cover theft, so stay away from stealers.
Also does not cover battleye updates or bans. (Except in some situations)

Vouches:

Quote Originally Posted by sp0rter View Post
Guys I just cannot believe that, that just happend amazing I bought 3 keys from this great guy all of the keys are WORKING and everything seems fine, maybe that might be one of the best sellers ever really great guy...He will never scam you and he'll also answer in skype...With one word "TRUSTWORTHY".
And man...Just keep the good work...
***VOUCHED***
Quote Originally Posted by Unfaded_Valor View Post
Vouch for this guy. He is a legit seller bought ten keys and had NO problem and still every key clean This guy is awesome.
Quote Originally Posted by evothesnake View Post
Vouched! Works fine, really fast answering and nice guy
Quote Originally Posted by amg15 View Post
Legit seller vouched !!
Quote Originally Posted by ProteinHF View Post
Vouch for the OP, I bought a CD-Key just now without any hesitations. <3
Quote Originally Posted by blade612 View Post
Vouch legit man
Quote Originally Posted by kendrox09 View Post
I'll vouch for the guy, he's reliable and cool
Quote Originally Posted by javal View Post
Legit! Just bought from him quick helpful responses and working key! I vouch for him.



Skype: xBen329x
Please guys don't forget to vouch. It helps out a lot Thanks.
Vouch for the OP, I bought a CD-Key just now without any hesitations. <3
Vouch for this guy. He is a legit seller bought ten keys and had NO problem and still every key clean This guy is awesome.
BUMP /tooshort
Vouch legit man
Best Seller ever
Guys I just cannot believe that, that just happend amazing I bought 3 keys from this great guy all of the keys are WORKING and everything seems fine, maybe that might be one of the best sellers ever really great guy...He will never scam you and he'll also answer in skype...With one word "TRUSTWORTHY".
And man...Just keep the good work...
***VOUCHED***
I'll vouch for the guy, he's reliable and cool
Legit! Just bought from him quick helpful responses and working key! I vouch for him.
When will you get new keys?? i think i might buy 4 keys !!
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?