[Preview]Strata Version 2

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Preview]Strata Version 2
Well since alot of people seem to be posting previews here of their 'vip' cheats, I've decided to post mine. After a long 4 hours last night i added esp to the hack. Other new features include: Telekill, No Smoke, ESP Names, ESP Skeletons, ESP Lines, ESP Health(Vertical), ESP 2DBoxes, ESP Objects, No Reload(Yes a full one look at the video), Weapon Vacuum, alot More to come.... Also, all lag issues with the cheat has been fixed(Refer to the video). This cheat will ALSO be in a loader like v1.2. Enjoy.









I've decided to hold off on game breaking features til V3 to see the support this project is getting. Yes the answer to all your question is I will include unlimited ammo in version 3, aimbot and ghost aim will be there also. Super OPK will be included along with all the other fun features. So enjoy version 2 when it's out and have a ton of fun. Leave feed back and make suggestions.

Also, the ESP was a B**** to add, I spent 4 and a half hours last night writing a brand new ESP and had one small error and raged for 30 minuets to saltine about it lmao. Anyways enjoy.
Lol you are terrible with making videos but very very nice hack!
Quote Originally Posted by Acea View Post
Well since alot of people seem to be posting previews here of their 'vip' cheats, I've decided to post mine. After a long 4 hours last night i added esp to the hack. Other new features include: Telekill, No Smoke, ESP Names, ESP Skeletons, ESP Lines, ESP Health(Vertical), ESP 2DBoxes, ESP Objects, No Reload(Yes a full one look at the video), Weapon Vacuum, alot More to come.... Also, all lag issues with the cheat has been fixed(Refer to the video). This cheat will ALSO be in a loader like v1.2. Enjoy.









I've decided to hold off on game breaking features til V3 to see the support this project is getting. Yes the answer to all your question is I will include unlimited ammo in version 3, aimbot and ghost aim will be there also. Super OPK will be included along with all the other fun features. So enjoy version 2 when it's out and have a ton of fun. Leave feed back and make suggestions.

Also, the ESP was a B**** to add, I spent 4 and a half hours last night writing a brand new ESP and had one small error and raged for 30 minuets to saltine about it lmao. Anyways enjoy.
Glad to see you got everything working in the end haha. Can't wait for release!
Quote Originally Posted by Saltine View Post

Glad to see you got everything working in the end haha. Can't wait for release!
My esp look worse or better than gellin's esp?
PS, i got weapon spheres working , ima add it in a few min
Quote Originally Posted by Acea View Post
My esp look worse or better than gellin's esp?
PS, i got weapon spheres working , ima add it in a few min
I honestly don't recall anything about Gellin's ESP, so I'll go with yours xD And nice, spheres accomplished via meshes?
Quote Originally Posted by Saltine View Post

I honestly don't recall anything about Gellin's ESP, so I'll go with yours xD And nice, spheres accomplished via meshes?
he wouldn't know as it's all copy pastas.
I was able to see this while you helped me. my screen lagged so much though
please help its not working for me im using windows 8 i press insert and nothing happens
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us