Red faceGP crossfire crates

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
GP crossfire crates
So I bought 2 GP crates and I know the chances of getting a perm. gun is rare but people say that if u save them then the chance will go up I've saved the 2 crates for 5 months but how much longer should I wait until I should have a higher change than what it is now?
Never have I heard of this, I always spin as soon as I buy the crates.
The chance is the same...
The chance never changes.
Buy -> Spin = Buy-> Save -> Spin

/nuffsaid
The chancees are the same,if you are lucker you can win
Like others have said. Your chances are the same as if you just bought them and spun them.
lol you lost time for nothing my friend. just spin it already.
Bullshit. It's all about luck...
As everyone else said your winning chance isn't increased nor decreased, it's all based on luck so you saved the crates for no reason.
its bull shit u cant increse ur change of winning it its all about luck
If you people believe that you as might believe in a hack to increase your chance of winning...
I don't believe the chances are the same
Idongiveafuxwhutyouallsay
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
I don't believe the chances are the same
Idongiveafuxwhutyouallsay
yeah.. stick to the prejudices... that's how jesus crist got famous...
Is their some sort of hack that makes me get a perm. weapon?
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us