UnhappyHelpxhunter1.sys

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
xhunter1.sys
Hello guys,

I deleted my xhunter1.sys accidently with Process Hacker 2

how can I create it again or can someone

give me their owns

I cant play A.V.A now

thanks so much.
Quote Originally Posted by eno8 View Post
Hello guys,

I deleted my xhunter1.sys accidently with Process Hacker 2

how can I create it again or can someone

give me their owns

I cant play A.V.A now

thanks so much.
I think you will need to delete and re-download AVA ................ sorry.
Already did it 6 times
Quote Originally Posted by eno8 View Post
Already did it 6 times
Wow.......... I know the file is for 32bit systems and is downloaded through XIGNCODE. @akinator @AVA PlaYe can you help this guy out here as i don't use or have any 32bit systems or hacks.
Thanks anyway
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?