How can I get a higher post count?

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
How can I get a higher post count?
Im just asking for some advice. I want to get 1,000 posts so I can participate in Mods elite. Thanks
Post a lot, without spam, like me.
You post? There's no secret or anything. You just post a lot.
@ People who think there is a secret
Pretty sure if you post, your post count goes up +1
You're in General.
You're already on the right track.
Ain't that right @Austin ?
Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
You're in General.
You're already on the right track.
Ain't that right @Hannibal ?
Ain't that right @bowlcut
Spam.
Ain't that right @Dave84311

If you had administrative access, you could just edit your post count like Dave does.
Just post but don't spam..
MEMBER INTRODUCTION SECTION
Which is the reason why we don't use Rez Mod Elite section much anymore
SPAM, that is all
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?