Is there a way to PERMATELY get unbanned from DayZ?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Is there a way to PERMATELY get unbanned from DayZ?
The title says it all. If I just re-buy armaIIOA will it automatically unban me or with I be unbanned for a short amount of time and then get re-banned?
At this moment u are using a key.
That key is banned.
When you buy the game, you get a new key.
That key is not banned unless you hack while using it.
So no, you won't get re-banned if you don't hack or cheat
Dont I need to buy ArmaII OA on a different account?
yes. it would be cheaper to buy a key from here though... But the legit keys will last forever until you hack
Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
yes. it would be cheaper to buy a key from here though... But the legit keys will last forever until you hack
nope. the key will not get banned if;
the owner of the key is an absolute complete retard
the merchant is legit and won't resell
the keystealing program/script is semi-decent+
you don't get malware
you won't hack
Quote Originally Posted by scsc View Post
nope. the key will not get banned if;
the owner of the key is an absolute complete retard
Uuuh so if I'm a complete retard my key wont get banned?

I have myself experienced stolen keys getting banned when there was no hacking involved... Legit keys is more safe but expensive
Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
Uuuh so if I'm a complete retard my key wont get banned?

I have myself experienced stolen keys getting banned when there was no hacking involved... Legit keys is more safe but expensive
you are not the owner of the key
the owner of the key is the guy you stole the key from
Quote Originally Posted by scsc View Post
you are not the owner of the key
the owner of the key is the guy you stole the key from
Clarify that next time please like "The original owner"
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?