SolvedProblem With Darky Keychanger

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Problem With Darky Keychanger
Everytime I try to ckeck if a key is valid I get: Connection Timeout Error Code: -3
I have tried disabling anti-virus, disabling UAC, running as admin, restarting the computer and closing the program... None of these worked...
Help?
No... The problem isn't with ArmA... Its with Darky Keychanger/Ban Ckecker e.e
Run as admin.
As I said... Already tried that...
Quote Originally Posted by Narutonico View Post
As I said... Already tried that...
Completely delete it off your computer (empty the recycling bin too) and the re-download Darky Key Changer. It should work
Also try give more time to the 'Check Delay'

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Actually I think thats only for bulk checks
i often got this error.
But just closing and re-opening the file often worked.
Being it says the connection timed out could suggest you're unable to connect to the BE master server, not sure what a fix or work-around would be,
Yeah.. Still can't get it to work...
Quote Originally Posted by Narutonico View Post
Yeah.. Still can't get it to work...
The key isn't stolen it happens to me sometimes when Battleye decides to mess up, just wait a bit or try checking only one key at a time.
NVM, Problem solved...
I discovered my firewall had an inbound and outbound rule blocking BE, thanks for help guys, you can close this.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us