Hey Ponzi Can you help me how i can use the hack w/o lagging if i use ur own injector it wont work if i use perx it will work but it lag so hard pls help me
same as me
if u guys need help just hit me up and ill give u new version ponzi gave me
I'm experiencing a black screen type of error. No matter which injector I use, it stays on the black screen after the pop up opens. Help?
Originally Posted by iSymptuMZv3
I'm experiencing a black screen type of error. No matter which injector I use, it stays on the black screen after the pop up opens. Help?
same for me!!
i need help its lagging allot
^_^ use other Injector
Originally Posted by Bitset
@darkrosez It works but .dll file must be name: "[USF]Ponzi Public 1.2.dll"
His lnjector works just rename it.
Btw i lag alot also with the hack for some reason. i only get like 10 fps with the hack while without hacks i get my normal 30+ fps
It just needs an update.
Skype me, harry.kershy for help!
Alright for all of you guys who need help. When you post in this topic preferbly State your OS (Mine is windows 7) and your problem. Also mention if you have skype so I can help. I cant help if I know nothing of your machine. So all help will help me help you. <3
man sf keeps crashing every time I try to play WHYY??????????/ windows 8