WTBBuying PayPal vertification

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Buying PayPal vertification
I want buy paypal vertification
Actually it does not matter for me if the method is public or not
Just want to vertify paypal I will make a new one.
Price we will take about it put your skype or msn and I will add you or pm me
I'll help, add me on skype: elijah.ching
Quote Originally Posted by Symboliq View Post
I'll help, add me on skype: elijah.ching
Added on skype.

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

Still buying
Anyone Selling it ?
I'm selling it.
Add me on skype
bravyn.lu99
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheRush View Post
I'm selling it.
Add me on skype
bravyn.lu99
Got some problems with skype
Can it be msn?
Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Man View Post
Got some problems with skype
Can it be msn?
I don't have a msn.. can you try to get a skype?
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheRush View Post

I don't have a msn.. can you try to get a skype?
ok i will just give me time
Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Man View Post
ok i will just give me time
ok then.. contact me on skype
bravyn.lu99 when you get your skype set up.
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheRush View Post


ok then.. contact me on skype
bravyn.lu99 when you get your skype set up.
Ok i am on phone tonight When I will go on pc I will make ones
Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Man View Post
Ok i am on phone tonight When I will go on pc I will make ones
Alrighty then...
Contact me when you get one.
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheRush View Post


Alrighty then...
Contact me when you get one.
Just made one and added you 10 min and i will be there
Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Man View Post
Just made one and added you 10 min and i will be there
not home right now.. so be patient.
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheRush View Post


not home right now.. so be patient.
When will you get back?
Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Man View Post
When will you get back?
Wait 2 hours for me.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?