Bot hack

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Bot hack
if anyone could tell me how i can change where the bot strikes the person like i Use the Horseman.ewxe bot hack and it aimes for the body
how can i chane it so it aimes for the head

reply if you feel like it
thanks
Please be more descriptive, I have nerver heard of this "horseman.exe" and what do you mean by "bot" I half ass assume you're talking about an aimbot. Where might you have got this from, and didn't it come with instructions? Post it on this forum with a virus scan, I will figure it out for you eventually. xD
ummm well i got it from this thing on this website a thread but then after it just whent away yeeah an aimbot when i dotn get kicked and i compleat the game it doesent kick me but when i quit it kicks me i dont have the viris scan but i think i can try to post the download/
Post it on this forum, I will check it out and get back to you, but I have to go for now so post it and i'll download it later. ^^
I have it and you can not change the aiming lvl
could you post it? i'll thank and rep ya
Quote Originally Posted by supernova2131 View Post
I have it and you can not change the aiming lvl
Dude we CAN change where it aims. We have to edit it somehow. My friend did it for me and now it aims for the head XD. Or u can jus go on w w w . f u x p r o . n e t and learn how to change it for urself cos thats the site where that pub aimbot was released. Thank me if i helped. :P
Post it here. I heard its not working for everyone. Its a mess.
Quote Originally Posted by NNallN View Post
Post it here. I heard its not working for everyone. Its a mess.
The reason it doesn't work for everyone if because everyone doesn't have the D3DX9_41.dll file in their system32 folder. I had the same problem until I placed it there....

Here's a virus scan of the aimbot, injector, and D3D file (place D3D in system32)

Virustotal. MD5: c2108b0cea2dc96984998ec36b445b29 W32/Shk-Inject-based!Maximus W32/Shk-Inject-based!Maximus Sus/VB-AG
a-squared 4.5.0.18 2009.06.25 -
AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.06.25 -
AntiVir 7.9.0.196 2009.06.25 -
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.1 2009.06.25 -
Authentium 5.1.2.4 2009.06.24 W32/Shk-Inject-based!Maximus
Avast 4.8.1335.0 2009.06.24 -
AVG 8.5.0.339 2009.06.25 -
BitDefender 7.2 2009.06.25 -
CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2009.06.25 -
ClamAV 0.94.1 2009.06.25 -
Comodo 1407 2009.06.25 -
DrWeb 5.0.0.12182 2009.06.24 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2009.06.24 -
eTrust-Vet 31.6.6579 2009.06.25 -
F-Prot 4.4.4.56 2009.06.24 W32/Shk-Inject-based!Maximus
F-Secure 8.0.14470.0 2009.06.25 -
Fortinet 3.117.0.0 2009.06.24 -
GData 19 2009.06.25 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.59.0 2009.06.25 -
Jiangmin 11.0.706 2009.06.25 -
K7AntiVirus 7.10.768 2009.06.19 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2009.06.25 -
McAfee 5656 2009.06.24 -
McAfee+Artemis 5656 2009.06.24 Artemis!26ADCF309F99
McAfee-GW-Edition 6.7.6 2009.06.25 -
Microsoft 1.4803 2009.06.25 -
NOD32 4186 2009.06.25 -
Norman 6.01.09 2009.06.24 -
nProtect 2009.1.8.0 2009.06.25 -
Panda 10.0.0.16 2009.06.24 -
PCTools 4.4.2.0 2009.06.24 -
Prevx 3.0 2009.06.25 -
Rising 21.35.31.00 2009.06.25 -
Sophos 4.43.0 2009.06.25 Sus/VB-AG
Sunbelt 3.2.1858.2 2009.06.25 -
Symantec 1.4.4.12 2009.06.25 -
TheHacker 6.3.4.3.353 2009.06.24 -
TrendMicro 8.950.0.1094 2009.06.25 -
VBA32 3.12.10.7 2009.06.25 -
ViRobot 2009.6.25.1803 2009.06.25 -
VirusBuster 4.6.5.0 2009.06.24 -

F12 for esp No other features will work if esp is not on!
F10 Ghost hack (see ghost)
F9 speed hack doesn't turn off
F5 Boxes
Shift aim bot

There you go
Aimbot+D3DX9_41.zipattachment deleted · 121 downloads before removal
Chinese Please translation
一场事先张扬黑客事件
  早在4月19日,美国的Wired.com网站在一篇分析中提到,有消息称,中国的黑客们已经计划在“ 五一”期间发动一次七天战役,全面袭击美国网站。一个以涂改网页著称的美国黑客在后面跟了一个帖子:“所有 的美国黑客们联合起来吧!把中国的服务器全都搞砸!”
  4月26日,一家名叫“中国红客联盟”的组织发表战前声明,这个网络安全组织的成员被称为“红客”而不 是“黑客”。第二天,美国联邦调查局发布了提醒网站加紧防卫的文件,中国ChinaByte网站则刊文提醒 中国网民需要提防美国黑客。
  4月29日晚11时,在一个门户网站的公共论坛里,电脑屏幕刷新的速度飞快。
  “美国的PoizonBOx黑客组织目前仍在积极策划攻击行动,目标就是中国的各大网站,他们还不断唆 使更多黑客加入战团。”22岁的中关村黑客小杨把刚刚从美国网站上看到的动态贴到了聊天室里。
  “我们要通过互联网显示中国的强大力量,告诉他们中国是不可欺负的!”
  这位略显单薄的青年语气坚定,他是一个著名黑客组织的骨干,他说这次网络攻击将在5月4日达到顶峰,因 为那天正好是青年节。
China's Tencent attack
Chinese Please translation
一场事先张扬黑客事件
  早在4月19日,美国的Wired.com网站在一篇分析中提到,有消息称,中国的黑客们已经计划在“ 五一”期间发动一次七天战役,全面袭击美国网站。一个以涂改网页著称的美国黑客在后面跟了一个帖子:“所有 的美国黑客们联合起来吧!把中国的服务器全都搞砸!”
  4月26日,一家名叫“中国红客联盟”的组织发表战前声明,这个网络安全组织的成员被称为“红客”而不 是“黑客”。第二天,美国联邦调查局发布了提醒网站加紧防卫的文件,中国ChinaByte网站则刊文提醒 中国网民需要提防美国黑客。
  4月29日晚11时,在一个门户网站的公共论坛里,电脑屏幕刷新的速度飞快。
  “美国的PoizonBOx黑客组织目前仍在积极策划攻击行动,目标就是中国的各大网站,他们还不断唆 使更多黑客加入战团。”22岁的中关村黑客小杨把刚刚从美国网站上看到的动态贴到了聊天室里。
  “我们要通过互联网显示中国的强大力量,告诉他们中国是不可欺负的!”
  这位略显单薄的青年语气坚定,他是一个著名黑客组织的骨干,他说这次网络攻击将在5月4日达到顶峰,因 为那天正好是青年节。

10月17日早上10时许,国内各地网民陆续发现滕讯QO无法登陆,一时间众说纷纭,大部分网民都抱怨周末 上网不能用QQ相当不方便。众多猜测的背后,记者赶赴深圳滕讯QO总部了解详情,但滕讯QO相关负责人拒绝 接见记者和回答记者的提问,只是留下一句,要各位媒体留意网站的最新公布。为了解内幕,经过多重关系联系到 滕讯QO内部的技术人员,该工程师透露,一国内黑客团体,利用滕讯QO服务器的漏洞要挟腾讯支付100万美 金作为"修复"费用,滕讯QO不予理会后,该组织于17日早正式发动攻击,滕讯QO服务器在1个小时内大面 积出现故障,滕讯QO不得不全面终止服务进行抢修,截至发稿前,部分服务器已经修复,但尚未查清隐患。据悉 ,本次行动组织严谨、操作迅速,业内有部分安全管理人士称网络进入了软绑架勒索时代。
hmm... dont work for me O.o
Did you put the D3D file in the system32 folder?
it doesnt work for me when im in game i press F12 then the game freezes and the closes and i did put the D3D in system32
help
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us