WTBBuying PayPal Vertification

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Buying PayPal Vertification
just need paypal vertification I can make new one too
I can vertify ya paypal, add me on skype - tree.spark
Quote Originally Posted by RifleStar View Post
I can vertify ya paypal, add me on skype - tree.spark
done added on skype
Wrong section dude
Hey man I can tell you how to do it. Tree Spark is a known scammer he scammed me out of 30 bucks. Plus my method lets you buy stuff for free sometimes!
Quote Originally Posted by TalamanderSmith View Post
Hey man I can tell you how to do it. Tree Spark is a known scammer he scammed me out of 30 bucks. Plus my method lets you buy stuff for free sometimes!
add me on skype
batmangames10
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?