TalkingWTSBulk Steam keys for DayZ

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Bulk Steam keys for DayZ
Because of all Ban waves and shit, I am going to sell about 100 more premium warranty CD keys for DayZ
-------------------------------------
Message me on skype
-------------------------------------
Skype = conair9999
-------------------------------------
Cheap bulk deals
-------------------------------------
Hurry before they run out!
-------------------------------------
NO AUTOBUY BULLSHIT
-------------------------------------
Very cheap
-------------------------------------
bought 5 keys to see if hes lagit to protect the dellow mpgh members hes very nice and all 5keys were unabnned and not in use :P vouch 100%
Don't believe these guys. They're brothers just scamming people.

DONT DEAL WITH THIS BUYER

PS: Too bad we got your IP mate, enjoy a little timeout from the internet 72.240.161.204
haha scammer dont buy good try mate!
You just scammed my friend.

$6 bucks dude? Really?

You're getting reported right now as I post this, unless you send Kheva his keys he purchased from you, unblock him from Skype, since we both have a little information about you.
cough cough kehva* and yus we have just a tid bits of infos
Quote Originally Posted by Cactuar View Post
You just scammed my friend.

$6 bucks dude? Really?

You're getting reported right now as I post this, unless you send Kheva his keys he purchased from you, unblock him from Skype, since we both have a little information about you.
scammer!!!!!!!
Him and his brother scammed me, Dont trust
We have his address and phone number. Anybody scammed by him, if you want a peek let me know

also, op, your stresser can not phaze me
Guys, just hit him offline (DDoS)

His IP is static anyway so he can't change it.

72.240.161.204

How I got it? Hes dumb enough to deal with skype so I just resolved his skype name and got it from there.
Quote Originally Posted by IceTalian View Post
Because of all Ban waves and shit, I am going to sell about 100 more premium warranty CD keys for DayZ
-------------------------------------
Message me on skype
-------------------------------------
Skype = conair9999
-------------------------------------
Cheap bulk deals
-------------------------------------
Hurry before they run out!
-------------------------------------
NO AUTOBUY BULLSHIT
-------------------------------------
Very cheap
-------------------------------------
Vulgar language, no prestige and you have 100 keys? I'd get a lot more professional quickly otherwise nobody will fall for it.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?