[MEGATHREAD] Selling LOTS of accounts from different games for RotMG items/UGCs

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[MEGATHREAD] Selling LOTS of accounts from different games for RotMG items/UGCs
Before reading: I'm not good at listening English so I didn't install Skype, so please, if you want to talk, we can do it in-game or by private messages. Thank you.

Hello everyone!

Since I'm quitting on a lot of other games and I'm dedicating to play Realm of the Mad God, I'll start a thread to sell them.

Kongregate account

Level: 41
Member since: Sep. 11, 2010

Picture: Screenshot by Lightshot

Account's MMORPG games work:


Wartune:

Level: 33 [Average]
Class: Warrior

Picture: Screenshot by Lightshot

SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Rank: 25 [Good]

Picture: Screenshot by Lightshot

Dragon's Call

Level: 61 [Very good]
Class: Mage

Picture: Screenshot by Lightshot

Call of Gods
Level: 51 [Good]

Picture: Screenshot by Lightshot

Dream World

Level: 64 [Very Good]
Class: Warrior

Picture: Screenshot by Lightshot



All the info you need to know about the account:

• Never got banned
• Never got silenced/muted
• No one else knows email/password more than me

[SOLD] Transformice account [SOLD]


Cheese gathered: 11839
Cheese gathered first: 1688
Shaman saves: 9524
Shaman saves (hard mode): 5917
Cheese gathered as Shaman: 287
Bootcamps: 0

That's all! now, this is what I'm looking for:

• Sword of Acclaim
• Demon Blade
• Helm of the Great General
• Helm of the Juggernaut
• Candy-Coated Armor
• Ring of the Nile

or

• $20 UGC card

Thanks everyone for visiting, do not forget to send PMs if you want to talk!

Just a single vouch, first time trading here:

Quote Originally Posted by Novaton View Post
Vouch for FallenArrow, trade went smoothly and an awesome deal might I add! Will trade again!
Quote Originally Posted by FlyingAnvil View Post
Vouching for this guy, trade went really quick. Definitely trading again
I got all the rotmg items you listed. Add me on skype: alexandrebillouz

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

Oh wait you dunt have skype. So by pm i guess?
Yes, send me a PM, we can talk through here.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Transformice account sold!
Vouching for this guy, trade went really quick. Definitely trading again
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us