DAYZ MENU EDIT

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
DAYZ MENU EDIT
I AM CURRENTLY EDITING R*S*LER* MENU SAD I KNOW... BIT OF A NOOB................
BUT IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME ON SKYPE/TEAMVIEWER I WILL GIVE YOU A REWARD

-SF (Sneakyfinger) skype - ash.game1


IF THIS IS NOT ALLOWED THEN DELETE
You didn't specify what you actually need help with
i need help with editing scripts and names in the menus lol bit of a noob but easy learner
IF THIS IS NOT ALLOWED THEN DELETE
Then read the damn rules before you post something that may not be allowed genius...
Quote Originally Posted by imzokle View Post
Then read the damn rules before you post something that may not be allowed genius...
i have? just to double check?
i have been banned for stuff what is not in the rules THATS WHY DIPPY
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us