Thumbs upTeknogod Class Editor Hack : Unknown attachment?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Teknogod Class Editor Hack : Unknown attachment?
Hi everyone !

I use a class editor hack for 2 weeks now, and i just discovered (lol, maybe no, but i never saw it before) an unknown attachment :

 
Screenshot






You may know that attachment not normally available on weapons (for example, grip on assault rifle, masterkey shotgun on snipers...) doesn't work, and when you want to use your class in game you just have a "no-weapon".

so, i understood that everytime i'm gonna have this no-weapon, the attachment wouldn't be used (and so if it would have work, we could discover what the attachment effect(s) is/are).

I tried it on assault rifles, shotguns and smg. I stopped here, and i thought only a no-attachment would work with.

I also tried with launchers (in the screenshot stinger) but i has no effects (oh, really...) but the weapon was available ingame.

__

Here's my question : If you look at the appearance of the attachment, it seems like increased damage on the weapon, and so is there a way to use it in classes? I would be able to remove damage (profiency), put this attachment to have the same effect as damage and so i be able to have another proficiency !

Thank you for your help!
And sorry for my english, buh

EDIT: I'm really sorry, i can't put my screen in the spoiler, it just put it in attachment links.... I'm sorry, this is my first topic here...
iw5mp2013021916295646.jpg36 KB · 240 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by WaR_H3Ad View Post
Hi everyone !

I use a class editor hack for 2 weeks now, and i just discovered (lol, maybe no, but i never saw it before) an unknown attachment :

 
Screenshot






You may know that attachment not normally available on weapons (for example, grip on assault rifle, masterkey shotgun on snipers...) doesn't work, and when you want to use your class in game you just have a "no-weapon".

so, i understood that everytime i'm gonna have this no-weapon, the attachment wouldn't be used (and so if it would have work, we could discover what the attachment effect(s) is/are).

I tried it on assault rifles, shotguns and smg. I stopped here, and i thought only a no-attachment would work with.

I also tried with launchers (in the screenshot stinger) but i has no effects (oh, really...) but the weapon was available ingame.

__

Here's my question : If you look at the appearance of the attachment, it seems like increased damage on the weapon, and so is there a way to use it in classes? I would be able to remove damage (profiency), put this attachment to have the same effect as damage and so i be able to have another proficiency !

Thank you for your help!
And sorry for my english, buh

EDIT: I'm really sorry, i can't put my screen in the spoiler, it just put it in attachment links.... I'm sorry, this is my first topic here...
give me your skype and send me the pics, I can't see them since we need to wait the approval
Okay, so this wasn't a bug from me? Thank you for your answer
I'm gonna mp you
Added
/msg2short
Cool
Hey i know if you change the Tac. to Inferred Scope you will have Inferred vision. Also i know how to do this to Ps3 save files but... What Reference are you using to edit those items on tecknowm3? Also what editor are you using..
Quote Originally Posted by JmakeITlookEZY View Post
Hey i know if you change the Tac. to Inferred Scope you will have Inferred vision. Also i know how to do this to Ps3 save files but... What Reference are you using to edit those items on tecknowm3? Also what editor are you using..
Hey!

I'm also using a class editor that someone crated for me... This is a .CT (cheat engine) file. Just open process, and... have fun

I was just searching into attachment values :

"ATTACHMENTS:
01 red dot 1
02 acog 2
03 grip 3
04 akimbo 4
05 thermal 5
06 shotgun 6
07 heartbeat sensor 7
xx Strange 8
09 ext. mags 9
0A rapid fire 10
0B holographic sight 11
0C tactical knife 12
0D variable zoomscope 13
0E grenade launcher 14
xx grenade launcher 15
xx grenade launcher 16
11 silencer for primary 17
12 silencer for secondary 18
13 silencer for snipers 19
14 hamrscope 20
15 hybrid sight 21
16 variable zoom scope 22"

(Hexadecimal - Weapon name - Decimal)

Before i edited this file, the decimals 8, 15 and 16 wasn't in it, so i just decided to search what they was.
15 and 16 are the two special gl for weapon (like for the AK-47, the gl is gp 2xx, and not m320 glm like on most assault rifles).

And i just tested 8, and i found this.
Quote Originally Posted by WaR_H3Ad View Post
Hey!

I'm also using a class editor that someone crated for me... This is a .CT (cheat engine) file. Just open process, and... have fun

I was just searching into attachment values :

"ATTACHMENTS:
01 red dot 1
02 acog 2
03 grip 3
04 akimbo 4
05 thermal 5
06 shotgun 6
07 heartbeat sensor 7
xx Strange 8
09 ext. mags 9
0A rapid fire 10
0B holographic sight 11
0C tactical knife 12
0D variable zoomscope 13
0E grenade launcher 14
xx grenade launcher 15
xx grenade launcher 16
11 silencer for primary 17
12 silencer for secondary 18
13 silencer for snipers 19
14 hamrscope 20
15 hybrid sight 21
16 variable zoom scope 22"

(Hexadecimal - Weapon name - Decimal)

Before i edited this file, the decimals 8, 15 and 16 wasn't in it, so i just decided to search what they was.
15 and 16 are the two special gl for weapon (like for the AK-47, the gl is gp 2xx, and not m320 glm like on most assault rifles).

And i just tested 8, and i found this.
That's the thing I gave you, isn't it?
Also that is FMJ from MW2 more or less... And no, no that does not work on any gun...
Hi!
Yes, this is your class editor ^^
Yeah, i found that it was FMJ too, but while your also here, don't you have an idea why would it be them into mw3?! (sorry for my english...)
Well, anyway your class editor is the best ever I found combinations that wasn't possible with other class editors ....!
I need to test it
You'll explain it to me on skype buddy

And by the way
Quote Originally Posted by WaR_H3Ad View Post
don't you have an idea why would it be them into mw3?!
I guess they used more or less things from MW2 to make MW3

EDIT :
Quote Originally Posted by WaR_H3Ad View Post
Yeah, i found that it was FMJ too
-I- Found it out dude D:
Even thought you told me you guessed after. x)
Quote Originally Posted by WaR_H3Ad View Post
Hi!
Yes, this is your class editor ^^
Yeah, i found that it was FMJ too, but while your also here, don't you have an idea why would it be them into mw3?! (sorry for my english...)
Well, anyway your class editor is the best ever I found combinations that wasn't possible with other class editors ....!
I would guess that they were planning to release it with other stuff as an attachment or something, but in the end they didn't... That's my guess about it at least.
Quote Originally Posted by 3leven View Post


I would guess that they were planning to release it with other stuff as an attachment or something, but in the end they didn't... That's my guess about it at least.
Yeah, it's probable.
I hope there is a way to use it, but anyway there's a lot of chances that it won't be effective!
If the attachment is in the basical game it will be possible to use it since everybody is supposed to have it.
Quote Originally Posted by cypher09 View Post
If the attachment is in the basical game it will be possible to use it since everybody is supposed to have it.
Not really... If people were supposed to have it, you could probably be able to get it without hex editing, don't you think so? My personal guess is that it's literally nothing... Could be something but that's just my guess on it.
Quote Originally Posted by 3leven View Post


Not really... If people were supposed to have it, you could probably be able to get it without hex editing, don't you think so? My personal guess is that it's literally nothing... Could be something but that's just my guess on it.
Well, i find your two ideas right, this is just probably a hide-but-not-deleted attachment that is in the base of the game, but maybe useless because no weapon can use it?
And there's another exemple like that : the aug hbar!

The aug hbar is usable in mw2, maybe i should try it with FMJ

-I- Found it out dude D:
Even thought you told me you guessed after. x)
Sorry, you're right Thanks to you ^^
Quote Originally Posted by 3leven View Post


Not really... If people were supposed to have it, you could probably be able to get it without hex editing, don't you think so? My personal guess is that it's literally nothing... Could be something but that's just my guess on it.
What about the AUG?
Available in the game settings but you cannot use it without haxing.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us