ExclamationWTSSelling ACCOUNT Predator Alligator Python ...

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Selling ACCOUNT Predator Alligator Python ...
Selling account for 20Eu, ACCEPTING ONLY PAYSAYFECARDDON'T ADD ME ON SKYPE IF YOU ARE NOT BUYING VIA PAYSAFECARD
SKYPE : fishman_michael
Omg , i don't know how to edit my own post but .. EDIT :
accept not only paysafecard. Do they way you can do it , if u wish. Please add me in skype : fishman_michael
add me on skype i can't : abziz1
i dont have skype but i have paysafecard for 25CHF is about 22USD
Quote Originally Posted by lordernder View Post
i dont have skype but i have paysafecard for 25CHF is about 22USD
its really hard to make a deal without skype , please download skype and add me. (name in post)
ok i will try, its just i have no experience with skype or any other chatting platform
accepted,,,,,
possibly a SCAMMER

he dosent want to use OMM and dosent want to go first

do not trade this guy
Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
possibly a SCAMMER

he dosent want to use OMM and dosent want to go first

do not trade this guy
What ?!?!?! Why do you think so?!? I'm not a scammer, the fact I have not much posts doesn't mean I'm a scammer, also , I don't want to go first because I don't trust the man I deal with, I don't care about Vouches. Vouches don't make the person "Unable to scam". I don't want to do the Middle Mad technique because: who said that the middle man won't be the trader's friend , or another scammer?
dosent want to do mm dosent want to go first hhhhhh
pls mofo shut up
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?