Naruto 621

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
I'm beginning to think this show is less and less about ninja's and more and more about summoning giant beast to fight one another.

Its like ninja pokemon.
He wrapped Susano'o around the 9 tails? That's fucking OP as fuck

P.S. Hashirama's fap hands /

Also was that like.. Sage Mode for Hashirama?

EDIT: After re-reading the chapter I realized it isn't sage mode. It's that back-up/stored chakara. Like what Tsunade did during her fight with Orochimaru
Look at the size difference between the 2
Well size in naruto has always been a weird thing. Like.......if its that big then how could he lose? but then atomic bombs come out from the tailed beast so w/e.
Excuse me, I need to go change my pants.

The fighting, I can't even right now...

Also, Madara being Sasuke and Hashirama being Naruto, some people apparently aren't liking it, I for one, am a HUGE fan. I can't wait for next week! (Or for all this to come out in the anime xD)
Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
Excuse me, I need to go change my pants.

The fighting, I can't even right now...

Also, Madara being Sasuke and Hashirama being Naruto, some people apparently aren't liking it, I for one, am a HUGE fan. I can't wait for next week! (Or for all this to come out in the anime xD)
Especially the anime since its going to be in detail
Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
Excuse me, I need to go change my pants.

The fighting, I can't even right now...

Also, Madara being Sasuke and Hashirama being Naruto, some people apparently aren't liking it, I for one, am a HUGE fan. I can't wait for next week! (Or for all this to come out in the anime xD)

I'm not utterly surprised as everyone seems to know everyone in naruto regardless. But what I'm wondering is if this will explain anything outside of the two clans fighting each other.

I mean kishi just pulled a double flashback. I'm fine with that since its the 2 most powerful characters out there, but it seems kind of.....a huge opportunity to explain why the Uchiha and the senju(?) are fighting each other outside of w/e.
-------------------

1st and Midara resembling sasuke and naruto really is kind of stupid, but its w/e. Kishi can't pull off anything else, so might as well repeat.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
I'm not utterly surprised as everyone seems to know everyone in naruto regardless. But what I'm wondering is if this will explain anything outside of the two clans fighting each other.

I mean kishi just pulled a double flashback. I'm fine with that since its the 2 most powerful characters out there, but it seems kind of.....a huge opportunity to explain why the Uchiha and the senju(?) are fighting each other outside of w/e.
-------------------

1st and Midara resembling sasuke and naruto really is kind of stupid, but its w/e. Kishi can't pull off anything else, so might as well repeat.
They already did kind of explain why they're fighting, but I agree, more detail would be nice. All we really know right now is: "Before the village was made, clans used to travel together, the 2 strongest were the Uchiha and the Senju, in order to prove which is strongest, they sent the strongest people from both clans to go and duke it out, the Senju (Hashirama) won, and instead of leaving the Uchiha to wander in shame, they decided to join with them and make the Leaf village."

That, and that after the village was made people still didn't trust the Uchiha and that's why they were cast aside and etc.

So a further explanation would be nice, and a more personalized one too.

P.S: Why do you call him "Midara" and not "Madara"?


---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Demonz. View Post
Madara doesn't represent sasuke and naruto dont represent the 1st, if they did, i quit.

Honestly, Madara and Hashirama are on a whole different level in everything.

Can't wait for the anime for this, even though i dont watch the anime right now, i'll definitely watch it for the fight.


2 of the Greatest shinobi fighting it off.
Don't know what chapter you read, but in the one I read Hashirama told Madara:

"I don't want to kill you."

and Madara responded with:

"Do you really think you CAN kill me?"

and Hashirama responded with:

"I thought we were friends."

Then Madara reminded him how much "stronger" he was, and Hashirama powered up to fight him. Sound familiar? (Naruto vs Sasuke, in the same place too).
Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
They already did kind of explain why they're fighting, but I agree, more detail would be nice. All we really know right now is: "Before the village was made, clans used to travel together, the 2 strongest were the Uchiha and the Senju, in order to prove which is strongest, they sent the strongest people from both clans to go and duke it out, the Senju (Hashirama) won, and instead of leaving the Uchiha to wander in shame, they decided to join with them and make the Leaf village."

That, and that after the village was made people still didn't trust the Uchiha and that's why they were cast aside and etc.

So a further explanation would be nice, and a more personalized one too.

P.S: Why do you call him "Midara" and not "Madara"?


---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------



Don't know what chapter you read, but in the one I read Hashirama told Madara:

"I don't want to kill you."

and Madara responded with:

"Do you really think you CAN kill me?"

and Hashirama responded with:

"I thought we were friends."

Then Madara reminded him how much "stronger" he was, and Hashirama powered up to fight him. Sound familiar? (Naruto vs Sasuke, in the same place too).

but naruto could hav won if he went full berserk 9 tails on him. Hashirama and Madara fight, you can't really say who won in the end, can you? Madara did win ina way but was there the fact that Hashirama can beat him? If Hashirama can kill madara, then it's similar but knowing from our current knowledge, we can assume hashirama won but madara is still here.
Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
They already did kind of explain why they're fighting, but I agree, more detail would be nice. All we really know right now is: "Before the village was made, clans used to travel together, the 2 strongest were the Uchiha and the Senju, in order to prove which is strongest, they sent the strongest people from both clans to go and duke it out, the Senju (Hashirama) won, and instead of leaving the Uchiha to wander in shame, they decided to join with them and make the Leaf village."

That, and that after the village was made people still didn't trust the Uchiha and that's why they were cast aside and etc.

So a further explanation would be nice, and a more personalized one too.

P.S: Why do you call him "Midara" and not "Madara"?


---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------



Don't know what chapter you read, but in the one I read Hashirama told Madara:

"I don't want to kill you."

and Madara responded with:

"Do you really think you CAN kill me?"

and Hashirama responded with:

"I thought we were friends."

Then Madara reminded him how much "stronger" he was, and Hashirama powered up to fight him. Sound familiar? (Naruto vs Sasuke, in the same place too).
This chapter confused the shit outa me.. now knowing that Madara and Hirashima were friends back in the day.. so there is a "real" reason they don't like each other today
Why are they fighting that's a good question.
Only thing I can think of is because they were the top 2 clans, so they rivaled each other
and something about nations using one or the other.. idk
Madara doesn't represent sasuke and naruto dont represent the 1st, if they did, i quit.

Honestly, Madara and Hashirama are on a whole different level in everything.

Can't wait for the anime for this, even though i dont watch the anime right now, i'll definitely watch it for the fight.


2 of the Greatest shinobi fighting it off.
Quote Originally Posted by Demonz. View Post
Madara doesn't represent sasuke and naruto dont represent the 1st, if they did, i quit.

Honestly, Madara and Hashirama are on a whole different level in everything.

Can't wait for the anime for this, even though i dont watch the anime right now, i'll definitely watch it for the fight.


2 of the Greatest shinobi fighting it off.

The motives are different from midara as opposed to sasuke.

Naruto and the first can resemble each other because they are both very shallow characters at that point anyway, but sasuke and midara have completely different motives behind their quest for power.
Quote Originally Posted by Demonz. View Post
but naruto could hav won if he went full berserk 9 tails on him. Hashirama and Madara fight, you can't really say who won in the end, can you? Madara did win ina way but was there the fact that Hashirama can beat him? If Hashirama can kill madara, then it's similar but knowing from our current knowledge, we can assume hashirama won but madara is still here.
Sasuke is still here too, what's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
The motives are different from midara as opposed to sasuke.

Naruto and the first can resemble each other because they are both very shallow characters at that point anyway, but sasuke and midara have completely different motives behind their quest for power.
Not really, their motives are basically the same, it's for their brother.

And Naruto and the First resemble each other because they're bad ass as fuck.
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?