WTSSteam Activation Codes 5$

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Steam Activation Codes 5$
I am selling random steam activation codes! The game is garunteed to have a 30 dollar face value on steam, and this a a redeemable code! please contact me on skype- barfmeup
+1 Vouch I bought a game from him for $5, It was mount and blade warband. Then I bought another!
Quote Originally Posted by TalamanderSmith View Post
+1 Vouch I bought a game from him for $5, It was mount and blade warband. Then I bought another!
Thanks for buying man.
Quote Originally Posted by Gusey09 View Post
I am selling random steam activation codes! The game is garunteed to have a 30 dollar face value on steam, and this a a redeemable code! please contact me on skype- barfmeup
Hey, what's your skype?

this is proof . i will post u in scammer grave if u dont sort it out!!!!!!!!! i have full conv i will post in scammer grave
PROBLEM solved legit
Quote Originally Posted by osakosapl View Post
Im givin u time to respond
watch out for this guy he blocked me on skype when he gave me key he should replaced any way i paid for 2 codes never received
Talking about Gusey? He's friend's with @TalamanderSmith

Proof?

http://puu.sh/26f3uⓘ
&
http://puu.sh/26f4lⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by TalamanderSmith View Post
Yes gusey is my friend? I bought games from him. I sell my own as well. Is that a crime?
He joined today. You gave him two 'vouches' and he gave you back. #fake.
Quote Originally Posted by Legend-ary View Post
He joined today. You gave him two 'vouches' and he gave you back. #fake.
Look osakosapl just got his problem fixed. Therefore you need to leave gusey alone. He did join today. He started a buisness. I helped him start. Is this all a crime? No.
+1 Vouch! Went great
Vouch man thanks for the 2 game codes, I got two 30 dollar games for $10!
Vouch +1 I got Men Of War
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?