WTB(BUYING) BITCOINS

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
(BUYING) BITCOINS
Buying all bitcoins 23$/bitcoin

Please quote or pm me if you got any.
nump bump bump!

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

my skype is tommycool70
i wouldnt sell mine for any less that $25.6 hmu if your interested i will not go first
i can build you a bitcoin miner for $5 you send it to people and it makes you bitcoins
Quote Originally Posted by dayz spawnings View Post
i can build you a bitcoin miner for $5 you send it to people and it makes you bitcoins
You're being extremely vague on that. You realize that is basically a virus right? It is possible to kill someones computer with a mining slave(And electricity bill). And on top of all of that, I doubt your miner is FUD and you're probably just breaking a TOS of who you bought it from or you're trying to sell a free miner.


Edit: By the way, I doubt most people carry bitcoins on MPGH @ketchupman you're probably only going to get scammed.
Quote Originally Posted by Cake5 View Post
You're being extremely vague on that. You realize that is basically a virus right? It is possible to kill someones computer with a mining slave(And electricity bill). And on top of all of that, I doubt your miner is FUD and you're probably just breaking a TOS of who you bought it from or you're trying to sell a free miner.


Edit: By the way, I doubt most people carry bitcoins on MPGH @ketchupman you're probably only going to get scammed.
Yah with people saying they arent going first -_- troll.

I really really need some.
try **********.net

If you don't know that site, just add me on skype and I'll tell you it.
yeahok.callmecake
still buying guys.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?