PostPlaystation 4 Specs leaked

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Playstation 4 Specs leaked
I just came across the new specifications for the upcoming PS4:

> 8GB system memory
> 2.2 GB video memory
> 4x Dual-Core AMD64 “Bulldozer” (8x cores) CPU
> AMD R10xx GPU
> 4x USB 3.0 and 2x Ethernet ports
> Blu-Ray drive
> 160GB HDD
> HDMI & Optical, 2.0, 5.1 & 7.1 channels Audio Output

*Specs may change for the retail release.



Source:
Report: Sony's Next-Generation Console Specs Leaked | Latest News Explorerⓘ

Did you expect those specifications?


I, personally, expected those, especially the 8x cores processor and the 2.2 GPU memory, but I was a bit surprised about the 8GB memory system, because I thought that they maybe put 12/16 GB in it.
I also hope that there will be again something special about the PS4, like the Blu-Ray implementation for the PS3.
Leaked? I thought this was officially announced by Sony.
Wat

Does

That

Mean, im a simple human.
Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
Wat

Does

That

Mean, im a simple human.
> 8GB system memory Means that it's very quick
> 2.2 GB video memory Means that is renders graphics really quick
> 4x Dual-Core AMD64 “Bulldozer” (8x cores) CPU Means that it's very quick
> AMD R10xx GPU Means that it has very nice graphics
> 4x USB 3.0 and 2x Ethernet ports 4 USB ports and 2 internet cable ports
> Blu-Ray drive Where you put the game in
> 160GB HDD means you can download a lot of games
> HDMI & Optical, 2.0, 5.1 & 7.1 channels Audio Output Means that you can have sharp graphics and nice sound

That's it if I'm right. Correct me if wrong.
thats a overkill with that cpu
It's just the same, with a 4 instead a 3.
Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post
It's just the same, with a 4 instead a 3.
you are so stupid...
Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post
It's just the same, with a 4 instead a 3.
That is nowhere near the same.
I'm just going to stick to my PS3, but those specs look great.
Nice share, I hope this is official. Now it's Xbox their turn
Im too poor to buy it anyways... Oh well looks like it should be pretty good.
Is it just me or is anyone elsehoping the Xbox 720 should beat this
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?