Energy's Tutorials (6 Advanced)

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Energy's Tutorials (7 Advanced)
All Tutorials are to be used for Learing from only.

You may not resdistribute them without my explicit permission to do so.

I own Posting Rights, and if stated Ownership of these tutorials.

Please post your outcomes thanks are appreciated

Click Tag for the Tutorial




More to come...


Enjoy,


Energy

PS dont ask for the resources used in these tags i don't have them sorry.
Like almost every tut has a different name on it...
Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post
Like almost every tut has a different name on it...
Yh if they say requiem, that was my old name. They don't say it but i do own the rights to post these tutorials.
Dw. I don't mind.
I believe you somehow.
Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post
Dw. I don't mind.
I believe you somehow.
Alright. I mean i could pm you the proof but it would mean messing about quite a bit.
Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post
Dw. I don't mind.
I believe you somehow.
lol i was thinking bout names 2 but i also believe him xD
DW pal.
I'm happy that you share those tuts with us.

Damn man, more new people that are better than me...
First Faux, than Humper, now you...
humper, great name ^^. O and your work is hawt man!
I've read these on PR.
I'm guessing you're masterchef?.
I doubt it, but there's a possibility.
Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
I've read these on PR.
I'm guessing you're masterchef?.
I doubt it, but there's a possibility.
Dude.. i've actually heard of masterchef..
i've seem him on Game-spot D:
is he.. oh dear
Dam how did this double post happen. Sorry :/
No im not masterchef, but i know him on PR and is where i bought he tutorials from (for posting rights):



Hope that clears things up. O and yh chef could be a bit...shall we say eratic

@ Dave. Well the reason i did put em in a single thread is to not clutter the forum. Looks like spam otherwise.


Energy
Its better if you post each tutorial on the website with its own individual threads.
i wouldnt call brushing advance ¬_¬
photomanipulation is where its at

as for "buying rights"

this is the internet you have no rights.
Quote Originally Posted by GG2GG View Post
i wouldnt call brushing advance ¬_¬
photomanipulation is where its at

as for "buying rights"

this is the internet you have no rights.
You clearly have little understanding...of well anything tbh...so go back on combat arms and argue with little kids.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us