WTSNice and cheap account :D

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Nice and cheap account :D







---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

Rank : Second Leutenent 5 th

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

Only 20 euros paysafecard
10 $ if u want add me skype nir.nakash
Quote Originally Posted by nir100 View Post
10 $ if u want add me skype nir.nakash
i found 3 guys. who are you?
NNNNNGH. I really want this. Is it open for trades?
Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post
NNNNNGH. I really want this. Is it open for trades?
No raytriger we will not trade with you
Quote Originally Posted by EpicBug View Post
No raytriger we will not trade with you
what realy you think he is a scammer it cant beeeee
Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
what realy you think he is a scammer it cant beeeee
naaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Why won't you fucktards just shut the fuck up? Those posts have no positive added influence in this.

I'm doing trades with OMM, how can I possible scam?
Fucking retards accusing me of scamming because I want them to go first.
Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post
Why won't you fucktards just shut the fuck up? Those posts have no positive added influence in this.

I'm doing trades with OMM, how can I possible scam?
Fucking retards accusing me of scamming because I want them to go first.
yes yes this bs might work on the new guys but not on us
when you are as much time iam here you know all scammers
Well i did report your answer as insult even iff you changed i did print, i was banned for less for 24 hours just because i posted on the rong place, without any warning i hope you finaly get banned we are all tired off you
add me on skype xdevprodteamxnocturn bro
i have a bfbc2 to trade for your account pm if you are interesed
regards
Me? Banned? Heh.
Retards. Fucking happy that I don't know the minions anymore after Prepix left.
Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post
Me? Banned? Heh.
Retards. Fucking happy that I don't know the minions anymore after Prepix left.
Dude get a life or a work or even money too dont have too scam people k? conversation is over kid...


@Flengo , @BACKD00R please close this thread account already sold
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?