Is this possible??There's many video's on youtube about it but it seems like there all fake keyloggers
Originally Posted by sora295
Is this possible??There's many video's on youtube about it but it seems like there all fake keyloggers
Closest thing without going to prison is a ref bot
How much rp could I get in one week?
Originally Posted by sora295
How much rp could I get in one week?
Look at the ref-a-friend and decide that for yourself. It all depends on how long you run the bot and how safe you want to be
^ And if you dont like it, its impossible and if even a bug appears like that they will probably fix it or reroll the accounts that did that glitch.
You must use a bot, i think there are no hacks
I'm pretty sure IP/RP is side-server so in order to hack that you would need to hack into the database itself, which is obviously illegal. Correct me if I'm wrong.
It's not illegal if they don't know about it :3 (still is but you know what I mean!)
No Hacks for IP/RP for sure
But u can get a good league of legends referal bot!
Know many people that sell that kind of bots!
theres a way ..
steal someones credit card buy a hit load of rp then i just solved your problem
Originally Posted by plfreak
theres a way ..
steal someones credit card buy a hit load of rp then i just solved your problem
Which is still identity theft/credit card fraud; which is illegal in-case you didn't know.
Originally Posted by Professor
Which is still identity theft/credit card fraud; which is illegal in-case you didn't know.
in cases you didnt know there some thing called yolo (you only live once)