triggerbot Features?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
triggerbot Features?
So hi

so im saying what are features of triggerbot
no recoil??
When you aim someone it automatic shoots the Enemy.
how TriggerBot Work?
anyone have a Picture
Quote Originally Posted by hollowdevil3 View Post
how TriggerBot Work?
anyone have a Picture
Instead of Click shoot its automatic Shooting. So like a obeya its fully automatic.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteSwag View Post
So hi

so im saying what are features of triggerbot
no recoil??
It still haves recoil, but it's automatic shooting.

Just hold your left mouse button and there you go.
A triggerbot shoots the enemy when your cross hair aim at him. You just need aiming skills and it will shoot at him when you aim at him. Simple.
Should i shhot at him Left Mouse or just tareting him with Right Mouse and it will automatically atack him ?
You just need aiming skills. If you aim at one, it automatical shoots.
Pretty easy and very hard to detect.
Quote Originally Posted by zombbomb View Post
You just need aiming skills. If you aim at one, it automatical shoots.
Pretty easy and very hard to detect.
i saw you posted one. is it detected already?
Quote Originally Posted by nezinau119 View Post
i saw you posted one. is it detected already?
One got banned but I don't think he got banned because he used the hack.
It works at ~100 other people :/
Quote Originally Posted by zombbomb View Post
One got banned but I don't think he got banned because he used the hack.
It works at ~100 other people :/
Unless you have made changes to it in the last few days punkbuster does detect, I did not get a ban but i did get kicked for running third party restricted software while running the triggerbot. I know it was the triggerbot because other than APB and Steam triggerbot was the only other app running at the time, I shut it down and havent been kicked since.
Quote Originally Posted by jim45682 View Post
Unless you have made changes to it in the last few days punkbuster does detect, I did not get a ban but i did get kicked for running third party restricted software while running the triggerbot. I know it was the triggerbot because other than APB and Steam triggerbot was the only other app running at the time, I shut it down and havent been kicked since.
Never happened to me or other people :/
Quote Originally Posted by zombbomb View Post
One got banned but I don't think he got banned because he used the hack.
It works at ~100 other people :/
From what I understand (I may be wrong) your trigger bot is very dangerous to use because of the fact that it shoots at everything that is red and is on the crosshair (like red lights in the back of cars, joker ammo boxes, etc). If someone with half a brain is observing you and your gun auto-shoots at something I can pretty much assure you you will get a ban.

Above is just imo.
Quote Originally Posted by Sonsee View Post
From what I understand (I may be wrong) your trigger bot is very dangerous to use because of the fact that it shoots at everything that is red and is on the crosshair (like red lights in the back of cars, joker ammo boxes, etc). If someone with half a brain is observing you and your gun auto-shoots at something I can pretty much assure you you will get a ban.

Above is just imo.
It only shoots on red entities.
Like players that are wearing red clothing. the only other entities are passers on the road, weapons and this things.
Quote Originally Posted by zombbomb View Post
It only shoots on red entities.
Like players that are wearing red clothing.
This was exactly my point. You see sometimes people follow you, I bet a gm can figure out to wear a red shirt. Be careful.
unless you play with the apb mod then u will get banned lol.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us