I have tons of cdkeys and Darky is so slow to check. Is there anyway to make it check like 500% faster? This could work for those generating keys.
DayZ manager 1,5
Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001
DayZ manager 1,5
could you link the thread please and thank you
Nvm.
Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001
Add me on skype and I will send it
ok added u
Originally Posted by Arrxzon
ok added u
Watch out for a keystealer.
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison
Watch out for a keystealer.
Excuse me?
I would never release harmful stuff to MPGH... Its just low dude.
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison
Watch out for a keystealer.
xD thanks it wasn't one anyway
Originally Posted by Arrxzon
xD thanks it wasn't one anyway
Told you
How many keys are you talking?
Originally Posted by tradami
How many keys are you talking?
millions of randomly generated keys
Originally Posted by Enthius
I have tons of cdkeys and Darky is so slow to check. Is there anyway to make it check like 500% faster? This could work for those generating keys.
Best you can do right now is, if you haven't already done so, change the delay between checking keys to 1ms.
A few people (including me) are trying to figure out how exactly Darky did it, to see if we cant code a faster one