WTS(UPDATED) 1LT3/16 Perms/PP ONLY

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
(UPDATED) 1LT3/16 Perms/PP ONLY
1LT3 with 16 perms or so.
Do not low-ball you will be completely ignored !







KDR: Positive. 1.45+
Other items not shown:
D.eagle SE Perm
Hauser Perm (Not the classic one.)
Mei Perm (Not the classic one.)
200% Exp passes (About 40 left.)
100% EXP/GP Passes 100+ left.

PAYPAL ONLY.
Taking gaming card depending on the game.
NAME YOUR OFFERS
LEAVE SKYPE BELOW AND I WILL ADD YOU AFTER SENDING A PM CONFIRMATION.
Thank you.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Also selling 2 other accounts.
This one is #3.

2 Others are not changed. Same rank etc.

Click here
For what reasons are you ranking the account?
Also, you ranked so fast. I'm hoping it's been done the correct way.
Quote Originally Posted by Invisible_ View Post
For what reasons are you ranking the account?
Also, you ranked so fast. I'm hoping it's been done the correct way.
Ranking the account = raising the value ?
And yes it's leveled the right way.
I play S&D 24/7 Ask anyone who knows me.
nice account good luck selling
Quote Originally Posted by ranjid101 View Post
nice account good luck selling
Thank you but post only if interested please
i can only give nx .. how much u looking for ?
Quote Originally Posted by ranjid101 View Post
i can only give nx .. how much u looking for ?
$1 USD = 1k NX.
Post your offer.
upup10char
Screenshots are broken.

I will post new ones soon.
bump........
bump/////////////
Quote Originally Posted by granger744 View Post
what do you want for it
PayPal.

Someone just offered me to buy it with middleman.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?