Night Time GMOD (America Central)

Posts 1–15 of 75 · Page 1 of 5
Night Time GMOD (America Central)
We are looking for someone who WAS or IS a staff member, that means previously holding the [MPGH] tag to monitor the forum while the day time gmods and higher sleep. You must not live in NAmerica.

DO NOT APPLY HERE IF YOU WERE/ARE NOT A STAFF MEMBER OR YOU WILL BE BANNED. KTHX.
Oh, hey there guy
Well as you all know, I am the most active mfka in my time zone.
I'm not going to kiss some ass here, you know me, I know you.
You decide.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
We are looking for someone who WAS or IS a staff member, that means previously holding the [MPGH] tag to monitor the forum while the day time gmods and higher sleep. You must not live in NAmerica.

DO NOT APPLY HERE IF YOU WERE/ARE NOT A STAFF MEMBER OR YOU WILL BE BANNED. KTHX.

ex kgb and publicist
live in united kingdom, and as i now work 4 hours 10-2pm gmt im active in the morning for an hour or two then again in the afternoon, also as many people know because of the late start at weekends i normaly stay up most of the night to chat with people on irc ect.



endrit im more active than you, just i see there is nothing of use to post.
if i was staff i would be at least as active as you.

also endrit is a wasteman, that is all
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
U guise are power abusing dicks
orly

i r never had power to abooose.

done and done
NONONO

I not hispi or AN1MAL ..
or greg...
or mindtek
there is only one more person whos active that can really apply :/

and thats sijalalalal fag
YeAh, it's sjla and I'm applying.
I'm active, my summerbreak will be in about a week and i won't abuse my power.
I also haven't got a job.
However, I might get one, but it won't be take more time than 12 hours per week.
And I like to go further than CA eu since it can be empty there.
True.
Sjoerd, Endrit or Greg?
YOUR CHOICE
This is fucked up, fuck you.
EndRiT for prez!
Oh wait, not prez, mod!!!
Yeah, there we go =)
Quote Originally Posted by supernova2131 View Post
EndRiT for prez!
Oh wait, not prez, mod!!!
Yeah, there we go =)
this thread doesnt need your input ¬_¬
It does need mine.

EndRiT for prez!
Oh wait, not prez, mod!!!
Yeah, there we go =)
ill go with endrit over gg2gg <<<< sucks dick and does not know no one cares about him
Posts 1–15 of 75 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?