HelpMod Selector for Mac

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Mod Selector for Mac
@nilly

I have been looking at Mod Selector and have managed to make it run on Mac, everything seemed to work after editing the config.ini and replacing the rabcasm.exe with the ones for Mac. At first I thought it had worked but didnt change the client to Production (loaded to TESTING) ... so, I made another folder, and going off the others, created the 11.1.0_production.txt and .xml files, in a Production folder inside the mods folder
Tried it again, seemed to work ... loaded to TESTING..!!
So I checked the file, and sure enough, the changes had not been added...?

ModSelector.jpg242 KB · 1 downloads
That usually means there was an error when making the client. Try opening the mod selector through the terminal so you can see the debug info. Likely when you build you'll see a bunch of error text pop up. I'm not sure it is possible to get the mod selector to work through a change of the .ini file. I think some of the functions used inside it are platform specific (i.e. windows only). If I had access to a mac computer I would look at this but I don't.

Maybe I'll make a hackintosh and give it a go but I'm in no rush to do so.
Wow sorry @nilly, I missed this reply, and also thank you for replying. I did get errors when trying to build :/


****-iMac:ModSelector ********$ java -jar rotmgModSelector_1.01.jar
XML found (./mods/11.1.0_autoNexus/11.1.0_autoNexus.xml): 1 modifications added.
XML found (./mods/11.1.0_disClientSwap/11.1.0_disClientSwap.xml): 1 modifications added.
XML found (./mods/11.1.0_fsv3/11.1.0_fsv3.xml): 1 modifications added.
XML found (./mods/11.1.0_hpBar/11.1.0_hpBar.xml): 1 modifications added.
XML found (./mods/11.1.0_hpDisplay/11.1.0_hpDisplay.xml): 1 modifications added.
XML found (./mods/11.1.0_Inview/Inview.xml): 1 modifications added.
XML found (./mods/11.1.0_jNoobAutoAim/11.1.0_jNoobAutoAim.xml): 1 modifications added.
XML found (./mods/11.1.0_noAlly/11.1.0_noAlly.xml): 1 modifications added.
XML found (./mods/11.1.0_noDebuffs/11.1.0_noDebuffs.xml): 6 modifications added.
XML found (./mods/11.1.0_noLoadingScr/11.1.0_remLoading.xml): 1 modifications added.
XML found (./mods/11.1.0_notSpam/11.1.0_NotificationSpam.xml): 1 modifications added.
XML found (./mods/11.1.0_numericHp/11.1.0_numericHpMp.xml): 1 modifications added.
XML found (./mods/11.1.0_production/11.1.0_production.xml): 1 modifications added.
XML found (./mods/11.1.0_qNote/11.1.0_qNote.xml): 1 modifications added.
XML found (./mods/11.1.0_swNoSlow/11.1.0_swNoSlow.xml): 1 modifications added.
XML found (./mods/11.1.0_swSpeed/11.1.0_swSpeed.xml): 1 modifications added.
XML found (./mods/11.1.0_swTileMov/11.1.0_tileHack.xml): 1 modifications added.
Running exporter: ./abcexport ./AssembleeGameClient1360364708.swf
Running disassembler: ./rabcdasm AssembleeGameClient1360364708-1.abc
Applying modifications...
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/nio/charset/StandardCharsets
at com.nilly****tmg.modifier.gui.MainWindow.applyModi fications(MainWindow.java:364)
at com.nilly****tmg.modifier.gui.MainWindow.access$6( MainWindow.java:363)
at com.nilly****tmg.modifier.gui.MainWindow$3.buildCl ient(MainWindow.java:149)
at com.nilly****tmg.modifier.gui.MainWindow$3.actionP erformed(MainWindow.java:135)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Abs tractButton.java:2028)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed (AbstractButton.java:2351)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed (DefaultButtonModel.java:387)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultB uttonModel.java:242)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseRe leased(BasicButtonListener.java:236)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.jav a:6382)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponen t.java:3275)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:614 7)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:208 3)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.jav a:4744)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.jav a:2141)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:45 72)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent( Container.java:4619)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(C ontainer.java:4280)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Conta iner.java:4210)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.jav a:2127)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2489 )
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:45 72)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.j ava:704)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$400(EventQueue.java:82)
at java.awt.EventQueue$2.run(EventQueue.java:663)
at java.awt.EventQueue$2.run(EventQueue.java:661)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectio nPrivilege(AccessControlContext.java:87)
at java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectio nPrivilege(AccessControlContext.java:98)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:677)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:675)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectio nPrivilege(AccessControlContext.java:87)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java: 674)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilter s(EventDispatchThread.java:296)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(E ventDispatchThread.java:211)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarch y(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispa tchThread.java:196)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispa tchThread.java:188)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThre ad.java:122)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: java.nio.charset.StandardCharsets
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java: 202)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.j ava:190)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:3 06)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:2 47)
... 40 more
@Cyeclops, ya there is a problem when it tries to open/modify files. Hard to say anything more than that. When I first posted the mod selector I included the source to it if you feel like trying to get it to work. That source is only slightly dated from the one I currently hold. If you want me to post the source that I currently have, I'll be happy to do so.
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
@Cyeclops, ya there is a problem when it tries to open/modify files. Hard to say anything more than that. When I first posted the mod selector I included the source to it if you feel like trying to get it to work. That source is only slightly dated from the one I currently hold. If you want me to post the source that I currently have, I'll be happy to do so.
If you dont mind, it wouldnt hurt to try, and be good if I manage to get it working.
When I get home from school I'll pm you a copy.
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
When I get home from school I'll pm you a copy.
Would you mind just posting it? Or shooting me a copy as well. I made a bit of an mod selector add-on that will automatically update select codes, but if I could just put it into the Mod Selector itself that'd be awesomeeee.
Thinking back. The original source that I posted is exactly the source I have. The only different made to the "v1.01" version is that it was compiled with a different compiler to help with compatibility issues. Go here and download this mod selector. It contains a source folder were you guys can find the source.

Hey @cehrenr, shoot me a link if you make any advancements. I've been thinking about making a program to figure out all the line numbers and new names for mods when new builds come around. I have so many mods now that updating them is becoming a monumental task.
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
Thinking back. The original source that I posted is exactly the source I have. The only different made to the "v1.01" version is that it was compiled with a different compiler to help with compatibility issues. Go here and download this mod selector. It contains a source folder were you guys can find the source.

Hey @cehrenr, shoot me a link if you make any advancements. I've been thinking about making a program to figure out all the line numbers and new names for mods when new builds come around. I have so many mods now that updating them is becoming a monumental task.
Mod Selector 5.0 is the first? Sorry, having trouble trying to find anything before v5
Doh.... Sorry about that, I meant to post a link to the thread where the selector was found. I guess it's a good thing I didn't though as I just remembered that I had to make a slight modification to the selector to add the scroll bar. Well anyways, here's the source that I have minus the .swf file and mods. I used eclipse to make this and this was my very first time coding anything in java so it is pretty rough and lacks comments. If there is anything I can help you guys with, just let me know.
@Nachos

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4...is/1361997033/
modSelector.zip - Jotti's malware scan
modSelector_mpgh.net.zip1.3 MB · 5 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
Doh.... Sorry about that, I meant to post a link to the thread where the selector was found. I guess it's a good thing I didn't though as I just remembered that I had to make a slight modification to the selector to add the scroll bar. Well anyways, here's the source that I have minus the .swf file and mods. I used eclipse to make this and this was my very first time coding anything in java so it is pretty rough and lacks comments. If there is anything I can help you guys with, just let me know.
@Nachos
Remember virusscans
I can view the .jar files using JD-GUI but not edit, not sure which Eclipse to get? there was also another program called Jar Inspector, but doesnt seem to work with the new OS, which did allow editing

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us