[GMOD] SEBI - Script Enforcer Bypass

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
[GMOD] SEBI - Script Enforcer Bypass
SEBI - Initial Release



Introduction:
I got tired of not having a bypass of SE, made this.
It's based of the same bypass as about 90% of the other bypasses.

It's up to date and it should work, I just tried it.
So if it doesn't don't be sad - I'll fix it when I can.

It's nothing advanced, have fun.

Instructions:
1. Launch GMOD
2. Launch SEBI
3. Press Bypass (At the main menu)
4. Join a server and you're off to go
You can now use all your other lua scripts as normal.

Virus Scans:
Scan 1
Scan 2

SEBI_mpgh.net.rar34 KB · 9,812 downloads Scanning…
File appears safe.

/Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
File appears safe.

/Approved
Thanks for the fast work.
If you do have Garry's mod, I'd like you to try this one out.
First public release, ever.
Not sure why this was deleted. File looks fine. Moved back to where it was before.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Not sure why this was deleted. File looks fine. Moved back to where it was before.
It was deleted due to the lack of in-game screenshot, but I'm unsure of how to provide it.
As it is a tool that alters something that's behind the scenery.
And to add a screenshot of me having other hacks running wouldn't really count as that has nothing to do with my bypass.

But after this cluster I'm pretty confused to what happened.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


It was deleted due to the lack of in-game screenshot, but I'm unsure of how to provide it.
As it is a tool that alters something that's behind the scenery.
And to add a screenshot of me having other hacks running wouldn't really count as that has nothing to do with my bypass.

But after this cluster I'm pretty confused to what happened.
Had some personal suspicions that I didn't want to risk later on

Sorry about that. It was cleared up later.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


Had some personal suspicions that I didn't want to risk later on

Sorry about that. It was cleared up later.
My file is completely harmless but I can understand your good intentions.


Next version already planned!
- New version done. - Since this one isn't popular yet I'll just keep it for private use for the time being.
thanks this is my new bypass!
Quote Originally Posted by bahhani View Post
thanks this is my new bypass!
Glad to hear, tell your friends.
Any chance on adding wall-hacks or some other hacks into it? Seeing as this could be an all-in-one.
Quote Originally Posted by cooltomer View Post
Any chance on adding wall-hacks or some other hacks into it? Seeing as this could be an all-in-one.
I actually thought of that, but I'm very very VERY new at this overall.
It's a wonder I actually managed to get the first one to work.

- Checked the options out, I can probably do the same as knx but add nosmoke, noflash, nofog and whatever else nifty I can find ingame already. This is just convar forcing..
If this one gets 30 likes I'll release the new version of it, depicted in the picture up there.

Maybe even better.
So tell me what this basically allows me to do? and is it vac detected?
This bypass allows you to load your own lua files (hacks) ingame without any hassle.
By default the sv_allowcslua is set to 0 and that is their way of telling your client to not load anything besides what the server wants you to, kind of.

So if you press bypass on this it sets the variable to 1 and allows you to load files.
Like aimbots and such. (Anything that is made in lua)

That answer your question?
Quote Originally Posted by rave95 View Post
SEBI.EXE - Skaner malware'u Jotti
scanned the exe itself instead of rar and its
1/20 now.
Good for you, but the rules state that I should scan the .rar file.
It's still harmless, don't believe me, find another one.
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us