DetectedCheat Engine Alternative

Posts 1–15 of 324 · Page 1 of 22
Cheat Engine Alternative
Hey MPGH

I want to share with you: The ArtMoney. For the ones that dont know what it is: it is like Cheat Engine.
ArtMoney is currently undetected and it can be used to do name changes in Capsule Shop, unlimited ammo, gun adder... and many more that has currency in it. This is for people that didn't know about this program.

It works with Windows 7 64bit.
I am not sure about 32bit. But if there is a problem, download Process Hacker 2 and disable xSherlock service. After that try again, it should work.
EDIT: It works on some of the 32bit computers.


Where it shows Select Process, click that and choose AVA.

I am NOT responsible if you get banned.

Tutorial Video:
Screenshot: http://i45.tinypic.com/14mxtgn.pngⓘ
VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1362016500/ⓘ
Jotti: artmoney740eng.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ

These Are Working Gun Adding Codes At The Moment. I Will Release More If I Find Any:
1. Noel Kriss Super V : 1030 (MUST HAVE 1490 AP in order to gun add)
2. Noel AKS-74U : 1036 (MUST HAVE 1490 AP in order to gun add)
3. Noel M16 : 1692 (MUST HAVE 1490 AP in order to gun add)
4. Noel Sako : 1698 (MUST HAVE 1490 AP in order to gun add)
5. Noel FR-F2 : 1847 (MUST HAVE 1490 AP in order to gun add)
6. Santa Hat : 5539 (7 days, costs 2,5k euros) <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1368013" target="_blank">perfectmayhem</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> Thanks for code bro.
7. Permenant Berreta : 282 (Costs 20.000 Euros. Adds it as PERMENANT PISTOL) <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1632431" target="_blank">nicogbd</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> Thanks
8. Holiday Mask : 5544 (Costs 2500 Euros) <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1632431" target="_blank">nicogbd</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> Thanks
9. Heart Breaker Nade I : 2842 (Costs 3000 Euros)
10. Kevlar +5 : 8485 (Costs 1950 euros, check in Backpack A)
11. Helmet +5 : 8489 (Costs 1500 euros, check in Backpack B)
12. Helmet +10 : 8495 (Costs 1650 euros, check in Backpack C)
13. Kevlar +5 : 8496 (Costs 1950 euros, check in Backpack C)
NOT TESTED
✖Tar 21 Cherry : 1740
✖Dual Barbatos : 395 (PERM)
✖Dual Barbatos : 394 (30 DAYS)
✖Single Barbatos : 379 (PERM)
✖Single Barbatos : 378 (30 DAYS)
✖Tempest : 396 (PERM)
✖MG4KE : 1639 (Costs 58K Euros or won't work)
✖BG Crusher : 876
✖Anaconda : 2348
✖STG : 1347 (7 DAYS)
✖PPSH : 818 (7 DAYS)
✖L2A3 : 835 (7 DAYS)
✖Walther : 294 (7 DAYS)
✖Black Desert Eagle : 276 (1 DAY)
✖Desert Eagle : 317 (30 DAYS)
✖EL-Raffle Knife : 2358 (30 DAYS)
✖Pumpkin Mask : 5481
✖Green Balaclava Mask : 5419 (1 DAY)
✖M67 Grenade : 2823 (1 DAY)
✖Pnade : 2880
✖Pike bomb : 2926 (15 DAYS)
✖HeartBreak U Nade : 2838 (30Days cost 3k euros)
✖Chocolate Nade : 2983 (90days)
✖Holy mackrel : 2399
✖Zonda bat : 2387
✖Supply Armor : 5891
✖EA08 Kevlar : 5910
✖Freedom Grenade A : 3033 (15 DAYS)
✖Freedom Grenade A : 3034 (30 DAYS)
✖Freedom Grenade B : 3035 (7 DAYS)
✖Freedom Grenade B : 3036 (15 DAYS)
✖Freedom Grenade B : 3037 (30 DAYS)
✖Dragon Beret : 5506 (Clan division required, costs 640 AP)
✖Tiger Beret : 5507 (Clan division required, costs 2k euros)
✖Skull Camo : 5388 (1 DAY)
✖DefA Goggles : 10508 (1 DAY)
✖Ignis Scythe : 2395 (Costs 220 AP)
✖Desert Eagle : 317 (30 DAYS)

IF YOU TRYED A CODE FROM THERE AND WORKED PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN MOVE IT TO WORKING.

[ IF YOU HAVE A CODE, PM ME SO I CAN ADD IT AND MENTION YOU GUYS ]

Credit goes to the makers of ArtMoney. I did not create this.
Also special thanks to <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1347697" target="_blank">EpicBug</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1368013" target="_blank">perfectmayhem</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1632431" target="_blank">nicogbd</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1700416" target="_blank">ddesta</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->

And Yes It Does Work For Other Games Too
artmoney740eng_mpgh.net.rar1.6 MB · 2,672 downloads Scanning…
what to do with it? :O

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

oh ok i understood its great for trolling people.....
Quote Originally Posted by gyanarjun View Post
what to do with it? :O

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

oh ok i understood its great for trolling people.....
Use it do gun add, change your name in capsule shop, and have unlimited ammo.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
I thought artmoney only work for offline games ?
Currently it works for AVA too. My friend gun can Gun Add Noels.
Do you need AP to add the Noel guns with this as i have the codes somewhere?
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
Do you need AP to add the Noel guns with this as i have the codes somewhere?
I have heard rumors you can still buy the Noel weapons but have yet to try since I currently don't have AP to test with.
You needed 1590AP to buy the Noel guns so i would assume this is the same hook. There is a release on the codes somewhere in the AVA section. I'm too tired to look now as 2am here so bedzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Laters.

A video would be good thanks..... remember to upload to the Tutorials Section to stop the spammers.
I thought artmoney only work for offline games ?
Appears safe. Not tested on AVA.

/Approved
Gunadd only works for the codes that they haven't fixed, and I haven't gotten to trying round skipping, I don't use this editor by the way, and haven't gotten to round skipping testing yet for reasons involving dying.
can someone please explain how this works ? and how do i use it? first time i ever saw this program :/
i try its not detected but when i try to change the gun code i got crash
hey plz upload a vdo to show how to gun add
Guys, I will make video tommorow, but if you have used Cheat Engine gun adder, you do the same here, just a different interface. I will post some codes tommorow and the video too.

Bye.

P.S. Can you guys tell me if it worked on 32bit? So I can edit the thread?
I try the code and it crased
Posts 1–15 of 324 · Page 1 of 22
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us