sell my vps

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
sell my vps
hi all
I got a vps but idon't use it anymore so if some1 of you send me a message !

SERVER INFORMATION:

Server: 3 Ghz Dedicated Usage
Ram: 2 GB Dedicated Memory
Hard Drive: 100 GB Hard Drive Space
Bandwidth: 3000 GB Transfer
Control Panel: None
IP Address(es): 2 IP Addresses
Quote Originally Posted by vscntkM View Post
Da het thang rieng an choi, moi nguoi tap trung vao lam viec thoi.
Cung nhau chung suc xay dung dien dan vung manh cac ban nhe.
whut O.o ??
I want it! How much does it cost?
i'd say around 15$
Which host u use?
Quote Originally Posted by Khades View Post
Which host u use?
volumedrive
Quote Originally Posted by thehulkmen View Post
volumedrive
Slots?...............
Quote Originally Posted by Khades View Post
Slots?...............
it isn't a regular host where you just buy slots,
you can chose it yourself you can put it to 100 but then its lagggy if you only have 2 GB ram
the minecraft and java are installed already
How can I pay you? I got problems with paypal these days.. I can pay you with paysafecard
Quote Originally Posted by Khades View Post
How can I pay you? I got problems with paypal these days.. I can pay you with paysafecard
i only accept paypal :s

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

server is sold !
you are to late to slow ! ;D
damn.. thats *********************************
/moved to Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?