Naruto Ep. 302

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
I haven't seen an anime episode in a while, have the saved up from like Sept. or Oct. to watch over March break.

But from what I've seen in thumbnails, all of this looks really nice, and I can't wait to see it in a cool animated form.
HIS NEW JUTSUS ARE AMAAAZING.
*shrugs* meh
Haven't seen the anime in forever
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
Haven't seen the anime in forever
its the nine-tails naruto. Don't worry the animation is still just as bad as ever lol.

From 298:

[Naruto]"Midara told me the truth too"
[Itachi] "oh I see"
[Naruto]"So Midara was telling the truth!"

*laughs* that dialogue, never ceases to amaze me.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


its the nine-tails naruto. Don't worry the animation is still just as bad as ever lol.

From 298:

[Naruto]"Midara told me the truth too"
[Itachi] "oh I see"
[Naruto]"So Midara was telling the truth!"

*laughs* that dialogue, never ceases to amaze me.
Madara hasn't been shown in the Anime. Sad thing is Naruto was on a 5-week filler break for Christmas-new years time to hype up Naruto joining the war. Now the next 4 episodes are going to be filler too. Just to hype up Madara's arrival.
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post


Madara hasn't been shown in the Anime. Sad thing is Naruto was on a 5-week filler break for Christmas-new years time to hype up Naruto joining the war. Now the next 4 episodes are going to be filler too. Just to hype up Madara's arrival.
wow.. glad I haven't been watching it
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

wow.. glad I haven't been watching it
I mean it isn't ALL bad. Also, watching Naruto's Planatary Rasengan fully animated in color is just BEAST. Just avoid the fillers and you're good, but i'm actually looking forward to next week's filler because they fight the Sound 4 again. (Guys that helped kidnap Sasuke)
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post


I mean it isn't ALL bad. Also, watching Naruto's Planatary Rasengan fully animated in color is just BEAST. Just avoid the fillers and you're good, but i'm actually looking forward to next week's filler because they fight the Sound 4 again. (Guys that helped kidnap Sasuke)
Last one I've seen was after Naruto and Bee get away from "A" and whatshername
So, since then its been fillers? I was looking forward to see them fight all the resurrected shinobi's and see how they all fight and eventually Madara.
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

Last one I've seen was after Naruto and Bee get away from "A" and whatshername
So, since then its been fillers? I was looking forward to see them fight all the resurrected shinobi's and see how they all fight and eventually Madara.

I know which episode you're talking about, but I don't know the episode # exactly.
So far some fights have been:
Chikara (Power) filler arc. It spans across 5 episodes where basically this guy is power hungry and summons some old relic. But Naruto's 4 tails gets a clone and he has to fight against it which was pretty cool.
Tsuchikage & Gaara fight Mu (2nd Tsuchikage, before he splits in half to summon Madara)
Gaara VS his father ("Feels" episode because his dad tells him he loves him, etc)
2 episodes of the Allied Shinobi force fighting the 2-3rd Mizukage. He's pretty comical.
And 1 episode of Naruto fighting the 3rd Raikage which involves: kyuubi Mode, Planetary Rasengan, some Naruto Fan girls, Sage Mode, and the 3rd killing himself.
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post


Madara hasn't been shown in the Anime. Sad thing is Naruto was on a 5-week filler break for Christmas-new years time to hype up Naruto joining the war. Now the next 4 episodes are going to be filler too. Just to hype up Madara's arrival.
Well if we are being honest, the majority of the 4th war is completely filler. The entire buildup to the war was uneeded since for almost 100 chapters nothing important happens.

Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post


I mean it isn't ALL bad. Also, watching Naruto's Planatary Rasengan fully animated in color is just BEAST. Just avoid the fillers and you're good, but i'm actually looking forward to next week's filler because they fight the Sound 4 again. (Guys that helped kidnap Sasuke)
Heck, I'd just skip the anime and play Ultimate Ninja 3, its looking pretty good.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Well if we are being honest, the majority of the 4th war is completely filler. The entire buildup to the war was uneeded since for almost 100 chapters nothing important happens.



Heck, I'd just skip the anime and play Ultimate Ninja 3, its looking pretty good.
I agree with you on that part, so far everything with the war has been essentially filler. I'm just waiting for Madara to come out in his OP'd glory.

Also if you're considering getting it for PS3, i'd gladly play you in it.
mostly because i'm too lazy to read it, and it would take forever to catch up with the anime.
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
Tsuchikage & Gaara fight Mu (2nd Tsuchikage, before he splits in half to summon Madara)
Gaara VS his father ("Feels" episode because his dad tells him he loves him, etc)
2 episodes of the Allied Shinobi force fighting the 2-3rd Mizukage. He's pretty comical.
And 1 episode of Naruto fighting the 3rd Raikage which involves: kyuubi Mode, Planetary Rasengan, some Naruto Fan girls, Sage Mode, and the 3rd killing himself.
What episodes does those start and end at? I wanted to see those
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us