I WON!?!?!
Well, i've won a few awesome guns and meelees on my main.
And, i'm fairly sure there are a few threads that have exactly the same purpose as i wish mine to have.
So, what blackmarket winnings has anyone else got?
I've won: 2 Kukri royals, 2 Shovel Xmas's and a Kriss Super V Xmas. Unfortanetly i haven't won a single gp bm gun(I've spun 600 d.e camo crates and 400 R93 crates)


And i'll post a screen shot of my storage later on tonight
And, i'm fairly sure there are a few threads that have exactly the same purpose as i wish mine to have.
So, what blackmarket winnings has anyone else got?
I've won: 2 Kukri royals, 2 Shovel Xmas's and a Kriss Super V Xmas. Unfortanetly i haven't won a single gp bm gun(I've spun 600 d.e camo crates and 400 R93 crates)


And i'll post a screen shot of my storage later on tonight




ur lucky
