I WON!?!?!

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Saw the xmas shovel, jealous level over 9000.
That would be heaven for me since I'm a GM player.
Wow... multiply all your spendings by 10 and that's how much I've spent
Quote Originally Posted by hrantig17 View Post
heh I won all the gp crates +(2de camo,2 anaconda adv)I got all the item shop GP and I got all coupons and m14,m37 stakeout,m4a1 custom, custom octane,m4 custom crystal.
Proof or it didn't happen.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
That would be heaven for me since I'm a GM player.
Ayyyye, me too!!! <3 i need a better shotty and a good sniper though.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GREP Warhawk View Post
Saw the xmas shovel, jealous level over 9000.
Lol at your account -.-
The secondaries, i don't see one.
How many crates for the AWM (if you won it?) i'm maybe going for awm red, but i think i may get awm gold next time i get enough coupons.
Quote Originally Posted by Raow View Post
Proof or it didn't happen.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------



Ayyyye, me too!!! <3 i need a better shotty and a good sniper though.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------



Lol at your account -.-
The secondaries, i don't see one.
How many crates for the AWM (if you won it?) i'm maybe going for awm red, but i think i may get awm gold next time i get enough coupons.
You should have gotten awm-gold over m4-gold how many coupons are you at right now though? I'd recommend just using coupons to get a good sniper instead of trying to win awm-rd.
i got shovel xmas so i'm not too worried.
ur so luck im jelly haha
Quote Originally Posted by DayZ. View Post
ur so luck im jelly haha
Not really, i've spent around 100k zp on fucking legendary, nothing, 70k zp on Octane, nothing.
NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING. this i guess, very slightly makes up for it.
Quote Originally Posted by Raow View Post
Why thank you. I hate them though, i have two. so it defeats the purpose. I'd gladly trade one for anything, even like a R93.
I seriously would to trade with ya, but my account is not trade able , I mean no e-mail and SQ
Lucky
People winning all these guns..
Quote Originally Posted by Ak- View Post
People winning all these guns..
except you
Lucky ass
Quote Originally Posted by Pollum View Post
Lucky ass
Hahahaha.
Lucky, no.
Funded, yes.
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?