Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Question Player Vs. Player Tips

Hey Guys Alot of people like to PvP as it something you can just beat and move on to the next thing Unlike everything else in the game
    I thought Now would be a great time to post any tips or anything that can make people better in pvp below
    weather it be what classes to use and not to use, and certain enhancements.

Also here you can Set-Up Tournaments, for 1v1, or team pvp
    How to set it up as best as possible?
    simple....
    -Give time of the tournament Being held (Using AQW server time)
    -Restrictions (No Amulets, Certain Class Banned, No Sliding)
    -Level Requirement
    -Location ( Server and where to go EX:/house zazul)
    -Specific rules
    -Rewards (If any)

***NOTE: IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE DO NOT POST BS
    Ex: "I have this Bitch'n Build for No Class but ehhh, Not gonna share it"***

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I use ranger with luck enhancements and stay away from the opponent. It's a great troll class because as long as you stay away, you will end up winning. XD

Thanks
    I use Pyromancer and Evolved Shaman.

Pyromancer - Start with Sear. Then go with the Withering Blast. Then go with the boom Flame Orb. After that, if you want to win the battle use Burning Ward. That's it. Keep spam the Sear. (Full Wizard)

Evolved Shaman - It's pretty cool in PvP. Start with Elemental Grasp. Use Freezing Flame and Furious Gale untill the Elemental Grasp it's finished, then reactive. If your HP is lower, use Refreshing Rain, but before use Furios Gale so the power of Refreshing Rain gets bigger. (3 Wizard 1 Luck)
    Last edited by Megenhos; 03-05-2013 at 12:07 AM.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Uh, here's a tip. Hotkeys. Yep. Attack / Defend / Heal or whatever it is you do using your Hotkeys 1 through 5.
    Constantly move around the map. You can slide up and down and stuff. Click + Space + directional movement = gliding. Do this- confuse your enemies.
    Your moveset by default should target either you or your opponent, so it saves you the trouble of clicking to move + clicking and attacking attacking; reducing to just clicking to move.

Oh and it doesn't mean squat if your enemy can't hit you so; might want to consider that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowlav View Post
    Uh, here's a tip. Hotkeys. Yep. Attack / Defend / Heal or whatever it is you do using your Hotkeys 1 through 5.
    Constantly move around the map. You can slide up and down and stuff. Click + Space + directional movement = gliding. Do this- confuse your enemies.
    Your moveset by default should target either you or your opponent, so it saves you the trouble of clicking to move + clicking and attacking attacking; reducing to just clicking to move.

Oh and it doesn't mean squat if your enemy can't hit you so; might want to consider that.
    Depends. If it's a Caster Class it can still hit you, even if you move. If it's a Hit Class, then, you might want move.
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post
    Depends. If it's a Caster Class it can still hit you, even if you move. If it's a Hit Class, then, you might want move.
    Even if you move a lot in PVP against a hitter it's useless if its selected by the player...
    You just press 1 and it's beside you again.
    (1 is auto-attack)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jp06 View Post
    Even if you move a lot in PVP against a hitter it's useless if its selected by the player...
    (1 is auto-attack)
    Yeah but it's pretty annoying to keep pressing 1 and run all over the screen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Well, it's worth spamming 1 and killing the foe...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    My Ninja used to be my best class, with strength strength, Luck luck but i think they updated it, SO does anyone know i good current one?
    I'll throw an ench in here for necro (i didn't wan't to but to be fair)
    Necromancer- Lucky (Unbalenced wep EX: 12-250) Wep, Wizard class, Spell Breaker cape and Helm
    It takes usually at max about 6 attacks (and thats against anything thats thrown at you)before you win
    Use first skill while the countdown is occouring then use your last skill then rotate between 2nd skill and 4th and then if match is still going on use your first skill
    Thumbs up/Comment if it as good!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by jp06 View Post
    (1 is auto-attack)
    Even if you are selected by the player, moving around servers two purposes.

1) He can't rely on his eyes to follow your movement. If his internet is bad, he'll just end up being confused and make unnecessary moves that defy all understanding.
    2) You can easily annoy that player if you keep moving around. Both players playing the same moving game can't make any ground. This means one of them has to stay the ground.

Now it's all fine and good if he's a Physical class. But just in case he's using a Caster class; I personally would recommend a hybrid class like Alpha Omega, or a range class like Chunin or a Caster class. But usually, have some form of healing class.

Well, I agree with everyone. My tactic is not exactly without it's flaws.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    If you stay away, their attack speed is reduced, even if they spam the 1 key. Also, spamming commands will only result in your end lagging.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGorgon View Post
    My Ninja used to be my best class, with strength strength, Luck luck but i think they updated it, SO does anyone know i good current one?
    I'll throw an ench in here for necro (i didn't wan't to but to be fair)
    Necromancer- Lucky (Unbalenced wep EX: 12-250) Wep, Wizard class, Spell Breaker cape and Helm
    It takes usually at max about 6 attacks (and thats against anything thats thrown at you)before you win
    Use first skill while the countdown is occouring then use your last skill then rotate between 2nd skill and 4th and then if match is still going on use your first skill
    Thumbs up/Comment if it as good!
    I should say that Necromancer it's not that PvP class. Really now. (P.S. Don't write *thumbs up* for a comment, or *thanks*. You're not on Youtube).

Rogue it's another good class for PvP. You can easily win in a PvP, but not against all the classes. Full Thief is what i used. I had a 11-5 score in PvP with this class. It's pretty cool. I had luck and beat a VoT (lag help ).

Elemental Dracomancer - Cooool. I really enjoy this class. It gives you 75% defense (no mana needed for this skill) and reduce the cooldown. I suggest you use Astiallo's Wings after each stack of Duradun's Scales. You start with the Ssikari's Breath and Ssikari's Breath, then fast activate Duradun's Scales and after that Astiallo's Wings. For enhancements you either use Full Thief, either:

Class: Thief
    Weapon: Lucky
    Helm: Wizard
    Cape: Lucky or Thief or Wizard

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I should say that Necromancer it's not that PvP class.
    I am not sure what thats sapposed to mean? You saying its OP or just not good enough pvp class?
    Ill take you on with my necro if u like

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Im an undead slayer, just got pwnt by a ninjas stun attack. Damn ninjas >.<.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by tony979 View Post
    Im an undead slayer, just got pwnt by a ninjas stun attack. Damn ninjas >.<.
    LOL Undead Slayer is probably the strongest class besides maybe Doom Knight (WIth a chance of doing 50x dmg)but its only the strongest when fighting Undead, its utterly useless otherwise LOL
    Best of luck man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast