Stealth Injector
Stealth Injector by Drunken Cheetah
1) Extract
2) Choose .dll
3) type in the name of program with .exe (For example, crossfire.exe)
4) Click ADD
5) Check Enable
6) Change Method to Stealth
7) Change the Data Part to 4
This is just an injector. I find this a lot more useful than.
I TAKE NO CRED IN MAKIGN THIS.
If this was posted before, just delete this post.
Thanks Please
Virus Scan
Virustotal. MD5: d7a7966cc50771be6bd25bf494ee9673 Riskware.Tool.Injector.A Trojan.Hijacker!IK SPR/Tool.Injector.A
1) Extract
2) Choose .dll
3) type in the name of program with .exe (For example, crossfire.exe)
4) Click ADD
5) Check Enable
6) Change Method to Stealth
7) Change the Data Part to 4
This is just an injector. I find this a lot more useful than.
I TAKE NO CRED IN MAKIGN THIS.
If this was posted before, just delete this post.
Thanks Please

Virus Scan
Virustotal. MD5: d7a7966cc50771be6bd25bf494ee9673 Riskware.Tool.Injector.A Trojan.Hijacker!IK SPR/Tool.Injector.A
Stealth.rar
