HelpinfiSTAR v7

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
infiSTAR v7
Anyone else using the v7 infistar menu? When I open the menu it loads options VERY slowly, anyone else having this problem? I'm also using VA so I don't know if it's just VA or the menu causing the slow loading. Any ideas?
There's an updated version, you have to get the updated version which runs flawlessly. It seems to only happen with VA bypass though. Though VA bypass tends to make things run slowly anyways, this just more so. Hope this helped (Y)
So the new infiSTAR is just really laggy? I tried using the "change blood++" option and my game just froze for 2 minutes and when it started again it said, remote exec loaded but it didn't do anything.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chrisyb View Post
There's an updated version, you have to get the updated version which runs flawlessly. It seems to only happen with VA bypass though. Though VA bypass tends to make things run slowly anyways, this just more so. Hope this helped (Y)
Alright, where do I download the updated version? Does it need to be repurchased
What fps you playing the game at?
Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1 View Post
What fps you playing the game at?
checked right now playing around 80

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

how can i get the new version of infiSTAR?
same here, loads really slowly compared to v115 and anything to do with the use of the RE makes my game hang
Quote Originally Posted by jake1197 View Post
Anyone else using the v7 infistar menu? When I open the menu it loads options VERY slowly, anyone else having this problem? I'm also using VA so I don't know if it's just VA or the menu causing the slow loading. Any ideas?

yea same.. its lagging pretty bad.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?