free 500 kills

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
free 500 kills
I'm going to give free 500 kills, I was farming earlier and now my kdr is super high so I wanna lower it back to normal.
skype: terencehui17
msn: speedingcorvettes@hotmail.com
aw i wish i was on my pc now
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer.JR View Post
I'm going to give free 500 kills, I was farming earlier and now my kdr is super high so I wanna lower it back to normal.
skype: terencehui17
msn: speedingcorvettes@hotmail.com
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer.JR View Post
I'm going to give free 500 kills, I was farming earlier and now my kdr is super high so I wanna lower it back to normal.
skype: terencehui17
msn: speedingcorvettes@hotmail.com
still giving them?
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post


still giving them?
don't need anymore sorry, @heythere123 close please
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?