Epic AQW Account

Posts 1–15 of 104 · Page 1 of 7
Sry but you're not getting anything for these. Maybe both for 5$ together.
Lol he's gonna scam you rush.
Quote Originally Posted by Sleyst View Post
Lol he's gonna scam you rush.

Why the F*CK would I scam him?
He is my friend ..
and I am NOT a scammer
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post



Why the F*CK would I scam him?
He is my friend ..
and I am NOT a scammer
I'll buy the first one for $15 if you are willing to wait till April 1st when I get paid
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I'll buy the first one for $15 if you are willing to wait till April 1st when I get paid
Sure.. I can wait ..
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


Sure.. I can wait ..
Alright then. If he doesn't get the money.. then I will buy it from you on April 2nd.
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheRush View Post


Alright then. If he doesn't get the money.. then I will buy it from you on April 2nd.
Ok dude ..

You would have to wait a long time...
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheRush View Post

You would have to wait a long time...
Waiting one month isn't long ..
I'm not impatient ..
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


Waiting one month isn't long ..
I'm not impatient ..

It's your account right? Like you didn't crack it or anything right?
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
It's your account right? Like you didn't crack it or anything right?
Yep ..
and I haven't used it in a month ..
So I decided to sell it for anything ..
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


Yep ..
and I haven't used it in a month ..
So I decided to sell it for anything ..
Well keep it around, I really want a character with beta classes in it.
Posts 1–15 of 104 · Page 1 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?