QuestionMethod to remove Ban ?????

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Method to remove Ban ?????
Until two weeks ago on the PS3 if you are banned for changing the date and year you could remove the ban.
So my question is simple, if I enter in my BIOS and change the time, date and year do you think I can manage to baypas the ban?


(Sorry for my english) : D
Quote Originally Posted by Reblanck View Post
Until two weeks ago on the PS3 if you are banned for changing the date and year you could remove the ban.
So my question is simple, if I enter in my BIOS and change the time, date and year do you think I can manage to baypas the ban?


(Sorry for my english) : D
No. They ban you based on your Steam ID, which you cannot change. Once you are banned on PC, it is permanent.
Quote Originally Posted by dharbert View Post
No. They ban you based on your Steam ID, which you cannot change. Once you are banned on PC, it is permanent.
So there will be no way to bypass?
I've been banned, not by steam but by an owner of a server when I was playing ...
But does the same, I'll never more than this stupid game, the second time I buy a new CD, that's enough.
Thanks anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by Reblanck View Post
So there will be no way to bypass?
I've been banned, not by steam but by an owner of a server when I was playing ...
But does the same, I'll never more than this stupid game, the second time I buy a new CD, that's enough.
Thanks anyway.
What do you mean you were banned by someone who owns a server? This isn't Black Ops 1 where players can rent their own servers.

There are only 3 ways to get banned. By VAC, by TAC (Treyarch Anti-Cheat), or manually banned when someone reports you and Treyarch watches your gameplay or looks at your combat record and bans you.

You did NOT get banned from Black Ops 2 by a server admin.
Quote Originally Posted by dharbert View Post
What do you mean you were banned by someone who owns a server? This isn't Black Ops 1 where players can rent their own servers.

There are only 3 ways to get banned. By VAC, by TAC (Treyarch Anti-Cheat), or manually banned when someone reports you and Treyarch watches your gameplay or looks at your combat record and bans you.

You did NOT get banned from Black Ops 2 by a server admin.
came up with prestige 9 level 22 and then I was banned all together, very strange ..
If you do not know, in the game there are players who are server administrators who can ban
Quote Originally Posted by Reblanck View Post
came up with prestige 9 level 22 and then I was banned all together, very strange ..
If you do not know, in the game there are players who are server administrators who can ban
No there is not. Don't feed that nonsense to people.

Like the other guys said. You either get a VAC ban, a TAC ban or a manual ban. There is no suck thing as an admin that strolls through games banning people. Otherwise everyone in America would get banned before anywhere else.

Don't fucking lie. Period.
Quote Originally Posted by Birdpoop View Post
No there is not. Don't feed that nonsense to people.

Like the other guys said. You either get a VAC ban, a TAC ban or a manual ban. There is no suck thing as an admin that strolls through games banning people. Otherwise everyone in America would get banned before anywhere else.

Don't fucking lie. Period.
I tell you so!
If you do not believe there is no problem.
Quote Originally Posted by Reblanck View Post
I tell you so!
If you do not believe there is no problem.
Some proof would be nice.
Quote Originally Posted by Reblanck View Post
I tell you so!
If you do not believe there is no problem.
there are no rentable servers. the servers are ran by 3arc and are hosted by an extern gameserver franchise. and no there are 100% no serveradmins who can ban you.
Quote Originally Posted by ytoof View Post
there are no rentable servers. the servers are ran by 3arc and are hosted by an extern gameserver franchise. and no there are 100% no serveradmins who can ban you.
100% SURE THAT THERE ARE IN THE GAME MODERATORS IN PLAYING GAMES AND IF YOU LOOK AT SOMETHING STRANGE BAN NOW!
THIS IS SAID TO ME THAT SUCCESS !
Perm ban is perma. No way to get around it. Won't expire, never, not in 99999 years.
The ban remains, and I do not think that there is remedy .. created another account
Quote Originally Posted by Reblanck View Post
100% SURE THAT THERE ARE IN THE GAME MODERATORS IN PLAYING GAMES AND IF YOU LOOK AT SOMETHING STRANGE BAN NOW!
THIS IS SAID TO ME THAT SUCCESS !
I didnt understane 1 sentence you wrote..and no there are neither mods nor admins....
Quote Originally Posted by ytoof View Post
I didnt understane 1 sentence you wrote..and no there are neither mods nor admins....
Excuse my English.
But in the game there are players who are moderators or administrators steam activision or if you notice unusual qaulcosa control and ban, SAFE 100% .....
If you want you can not believe ...
Quote Originally Posted by Reblanck View Post
Excuse my English.
But in the game there are players who are moderators or administrators steam activision or if you notice unusual qaulcosa control and ban, SAFE 100% .....
If you want you can not believe ...
They are not server admins, but yes, there are Activision and Treyarch employees (especially Treyarch) that play this game, and they will ban you pretty quick if they see you obviously cheating if you are playing in the same match that they are.

This has happened to me. I went crazy with my Death Machine trainer in several matches. An hour later, I was banned.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us