How to get free PMC & BAF ( No blurry DayZ skins )

Posts 1–15 of 113 · Page 1 of 8
How to get free PMC & BAF ( No blurry DayZ skins )
[Notes]
-This works for legit ArmA II OA.
-You won't get banned for this.

[Instructions]

  • Download ArmA II Reinforcements. You can easily find on torrent websites. DO NOT INSTALL IT!
  • Get Daemon Tools.
  • After installation, create a SCSI drive in Daemon Tools. ( Reboot is needed ) - (This will emulate a legit driver and a legit disc to bypass FADE).
  • Download the "ARMA 2: Reinforcements DLCs Setup Utility" ( I will link an attachment ).
  • Mount the big MDF file. ( It depends on which torrent you downloaded )
  • Open Setup_RFT_DLCs.exe
  • When it starts up type the following serial in - H5RV-C17HF-E2J5P-0ELHZ-YXERZ (Or any other generator key)
  • Install it in your ARMA II OA folder.
  • Run DayZ and both DLC should be installed now.


GG guys hope it works for everyone.


WARNING: IF YOU CHANGE YOU CD-KEY VERY OFTEN, IT MAY NOT BE RECOMMENDED FOR YOU, AS EVERYTIME THE CD-KEY CHANGES, YOU NEED TO REDO THE INSTALLATION!

sorry about any grammar errors

[Scans]

Virus scan 1: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b...d15f/analysis/
Virus scan 2: Setup_RFT_DLCs.zip - Jotti's malware scan

Setup_RFT_DLCs_mpgh.net.zip8.9 MB · 2,548 downloads Scanning…
if only i knew this before i bought them ._.
yeah... me 2... bought them 3 hours ago
Quote Originally Posted by gamecube756 View Post
if only i knew this before i bought them ._.
Same here
I would do this but they are only £3 on steam so I decided to go legit for once
I have a legit PMC key....The only unfortunate part is I lost my Install files for PMC. If you sir have a legit copy of PMC I would be forever greatful if you could put the installation files into a torrent so I can download and put my serial into. Daemons tools are for pros which I am not. I've tried downloading a reinforcements torrent and changing the PMC key but that doesn't work. I need PMC alone.
@resausk just a sec and i can upload and link you with the PMC folder. i have bought it from steam, so its legit


EDIT:
check your inbox the links are there
Holy hell thanks a million man cheers, I'll come back and tell you if this works

EDIT: The links you sent me seem to be broken and won't allow me to enter any of them and P.S I have a retail version of Arma 2, OA, and PMC I dont know if this will be a problem

Quote Originally Posted by TheRPGBomb View Post
@resausk just a sec and i can upload and link you with the PMC folder. i have bought it from steam, so its legit


EDIT:
check your inbox the links are there
can u send me the link to
I'm afraid of strikes from my ISP
Quote Originally Posted by conansgrandpa View Post
I'm afraid of strikes from my ISP
dont worry, for there to be a strike you would have to do a crap ton of shady stuff for them to even consider you, there are others that are actually problems, 15$ of stuff is not going to get u a strike
I already have PMC legitimately, is there a way I can do this for just BAF, or will that even have an effect on my textures or anything?
Quote Originally Posted by ClicheUsername View Post
I already have PMC legitimately, is there a way I can do this for just BAF, or will that even have an effect on my textures or anything?
BAF will improve the texture of ghillie suits and british assault packs. It should work but don't replace anything if it ask you to do that.
Guys, for those asking links for reinforcements, I can't afford it. It's agaisnt MPGH rules.
Really need to get PMC's Installation files .-.
Posts 1–15 of 113 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?