WTS►►►★ FREE RIOT POINTS ★◄◄◄

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
►►►★ FREE RIOT POINTS ★◄◄◄

Want some proof?? This is my personal account that i have used this method about 10 times! I have every champion,skin, just about anything you can think of



Also check out my RuneScape Gold Farming Method!

Vouch copy? I'm Trusted and Legit
Quote Originally Posted by nigel123mc View Post
Vouch copy? I'm Trusted and Legit
Sorry Mo.50calz PM'ed me right as i posted this, add me on skype and we can talk.
Quote Originally Posted by nigel123mc View Post
Vouch copy? I'm Trusted and Legit
You're not trusted at all.
Never seen you, Never heard of you + Registered this month!
I PM'd him for a vouch copy, seems pretty legit have not tried yet HOWEVER it really seems like it could actually work more than once and is VERY effective...I will try this for sure HUGE VOUCH
Quote Originally Posted by Mo50Calz View Post
I PM'd him for a vouch copy, seems pretty legit have not tried yet HOWEVER it really seems like it could actually work more than once and is VERY effective...I will try this for sure HUGE VOUCH
If you have not tried it yet then your vouch is invalid.
and its kinda sus a person with only 10 posts that joining this month is vouching just saying u might have made a new account and also he is not trusted at all
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post
and its kinda sus a person with only 10 posts that joining this month is vouching just saying u might have made a new account and also he is not trusted at all
It's okay, his vouch was invalid. Any remotely smart person would see that in his post he said that he never used the service but still said it was good.
If it's the OP saying this then i would be vary wary about this service.
Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


It's okay, his vouch was invalid. Any remotely smart person would see that in his post he said that he never used the service but still said it was good.
If it's the OP saying this then i would be vary wary about this service.
Why are you bashing my thread?? I think a person with banned on their tag should have no right on this thread...
Is it perhaps a ****** method? =S

I used the method there's proof for you all!

Edit: Please note I only bought a little because I didnt NEED that much RP considering I don't play League a lot...
Mo50Calz Go buy all teemo's skins and add a pic here.
Quote Originally Posted by matasr55 View Post
Mo50Calz Go buy all teemo's skins and add a pic here.
How bout 2? all them is a bit much...I dont even like Teemo.
Well could i get a vouch copy then or atleast some other guy (Needs to be trusted ofc) not just some 10 post guy...
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?