Can we get a Sticky with all the delay for every gun? (I mean for macros)

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Can we get a Sticky with all the delay for every gun? (I mean for macros)
I think it would be very cool because I've a macro but I don't know how many M/S set
Also, if someone can give me the Delay for the Kel-Tec
Quote Originally Posted by drzaius666 View Post
I think it would be very cool because I've a macro but I don't know how many M/S set
Also, if someone can give me the Delay for the Kel-Tec

If somone gives me the info i will add a sticky in the Discussions section so you can talk about your views and findings. Is that OK?

My settings for KelTec is the same as the PARA at 21miillsecs.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

If somone gives me the info i will add a sticky in the Discussions section so you can talk about your views and findings. Is that OK?

My settings for KelTec is the same as the PARA at 21miillsecs.
I will create a thread for this tomorrow.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


I will create a thread for this tomorrow.
Waiting for you sir!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?