Thread: Naruto 623

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    No muscle tone, average body, wears jumpsuit. If you saw anyone IRL with this you'd think that. Especially the way that poster puts them.
    ---------

Samurai armor lulz, what's next, guns?
    Probably not, if anything it's the fucking yellow hair or marks from the fox on his face that would pop out if I met him IRL, not the muscle tone.
    ---------

That's actually just the most stupid thing I have ever heard...you're really going to try and compare Samurai Armor to Guns? (Even as a "joke"?)

Samurai's were actually around when Ninja's were, and would make sense. A gun in Naruto would be out of place and stupid. (Unless it was a jutsu that looked like a gun, but that's not what you meant).

Edit: I also don't see how this is "no muscle tone":

Last edited by scotbud123; 03-11-2013 at 08:26 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Probably not, if anything it's the fucking yellow hair or marks from the fox on his face that would pop out if I met him IRL, not the muscle tone.
    ---------

That's actually just the most stupid thing I have ever heard...you're really going to try and compare Samurai Armor to Guns? (Even as a "joke"?)

Samurai's were actually around when Ninja's were, and would make sense. A gun in Naruto would be out of place and stupid. (Unless it was a jutsu that looked like a gun, but that's not what you meant).

Edit: I also don't see how this is "no muscle tone":

Jesus, don't get so butthurt over naruto shit lol.
    ----
    This poster?
    Pictures -

Frickin hilarious.Oooh I'm gonna defend myself with crossed fingers........
    -Also, I can't get a bigger pic atm but its about 2x3 and its funny because he looks chubby as shit.

And no, naruto has no muscle tone. Ima just continue saying that because its fucking obvious.
    ---------------------

Oh and just so you realize, samurai armor(just like the damn kunai) would be the most impractical thing you could wear/use as a ninja. But hey, seeing as how innacurate shit is, why not just don solaire's armor and call it a day.
    Last edited by Empire; 03-11-2013 at 11:57 PM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Jesus, don't get so butthurt over naruto shit lol.
    ----
    This poster?
    Pictures -

Frickin hilarious.Oooh I'm gonna defend myself with crossed fingers........
    -Also, I can't get a bigger pic atm but its about 2x3 and its funny because he looks chubby as shit.

And no, naruto has no muscle tone. Ima just continue saying that because its fucking obvious.
    ---------------------

Oh and just so you realize, samurai armor(just like the damn kunai) would be the most impractical thing you could wear/use as a ninja. But hey, seeing as how innacurate shit is, why not just don solaire's armor and call it a day.
    Yes, that poster, the one that I have right in front of me. Also, what the fuck do you mean "I'm gonna defend myself with crossed fingers"? It's a seal moron, more specifically the shadow clone jutsu, you know, his signature move. (It's like you've never watched the show or something...)

If that looks chubby, then anorexic = skinny to you.

"It's fucking obvious", you're either blind, or ignored those pictures, or both.
    --------------------

How is samurai armor impractical, they don't have the whole thing, they just have shoulder pads and body plates that resemble it..

And the Kunai is impractical for a ninja? That's why it's ALWAYS been a ninja tool in mythology? Oh, alright. Real "inaccurate". (What's funny is, if it wasn't inaccurate, it would be unoriginal, so there's no winning with you).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Yes, that poster, the one that I have right in front of me. Also, what the fuck do you mean "I'm gonna defend myself with crossed fingers"? It's a seal moron, more specifically the shadow clone jutsu, you know, his signature move. (It's like you've never watched the show or something...)

If that looks chubby, then anorexic = skinny to you.

"It's fucking obvious", you're either blind, or ignored those pictures, or both.
    --------------------

How is samurai armor impractical, they don't have the whole thing, they just have shoulder pads and body plates that resemble it..

And the Kunai is impractical for a ninja? That's why it's ALWAYS been a ninja tool in mythology? Oh, alright. Real "inaccurate". (What's funny is, if it wasn't inaccurate, it would be unoriginal, so there's no winning with you).
    I feel its you who is blind oh rabid fanboy.
    Lol, that poster is just so funny. Sorry every time i look at it I just wonder "what idiot thought the crossed finger pose was a good one". And the hunched over chubby mode naruto? fuckiiiiing genius!
    -Also anorexic people usually are skinny/malnurished so your point is kind of.....moot?(You do know anorexic isn't an actual state of body right?)
    -And yes, of all the poses, the "shadow clone jutsu" (because seals actually matter somehow) pose was probably the worse one.
    -----------

First off, samurai armor is about mid-way in armor tier. That being said when you take into account naruto is now a show about energy blast and other crazy attacks, slowing a person down really wouldn't help shit now would it?

Secondly, kunai are completly impractical for what naruto uses them for. Hand-to-hand combat with a kunai is well......fucking stupid. Any moron knows sword/katana always win vs kunai/knife.
    -Also Kunai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    --------------------

But hey, you are still butthurt so w/e.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I feel its you who is blind oh rabid fanboy.
    Lol, that poster is just so funny. Sorry every time i look at it I just wonder "what idiot thought the crossed finger pose was a good one". And the hunched over chubby mode naruto? fuckiiiiing genius!
    -Also anorexic people usually are skinny/malnurished so your point is kind of.....moot?(You do know anorexic isn't an actual state of body right?)
    -And yes, of all the poses, the "shadow clone jutsu" (because seals actually matter somehow) pose was probably the worse one.
    -----------

First off, samurai armor is about mid-way in armor tier. That being said when you take into account naruto is now a show about energy blast and other crazy attacks, slowing a person down really wouldn't help shit now would it?

Secondly, kunai are completly impractical for what naruto uses them for. Hand-to-hand combat with a kunai is well......fucking stupid. Any moron knows sword/katana always win vs kunai/knife.
    -Also Kunai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    --------------------

But hey, you are still butthurt so w/e.
    Na, you're the blind one, oh rabid hater.

The poster looks fines, in-fact, it's beyond fine, it's fucking cool. He's not chubby, you're just dumb.

Skinny =\= fucking anorexic, I know you're stupid, but this is taking it a little too far. My point was, he's thin, so if you think he's fat, then skinny must be anorexic to you...

This is an anorexic person:

https://i.imgur.com/PFpNDRh.jpg
    (Took the image tags off because it's kind of nasty, don't want to force people into seeing it).

This is a skinny/thin person:

See the difference?

-------------------

How does the armor slow them down? It's only shoulder plates and a chest plate...

Plus, if they have the ability to create such big blasts with chakra, they also have the ability to make themselves run faster by pushing chakra out of their feet, so it doesn't slow them down at all.

Thanks for that link, I read it before you posted it, it has some pretty valuable info:

"In the mythology of ninja, the kunai is commonly portrayed to be a Japanese knife that is used for throwing as well as stabbing."

Oh, and Kunai have different uses that a fucking Sword/Katana, if you don't realize this, I don't know what to tell you. Kunai are smaller, can be hidden with much more ease, and are quieter upon impact, hence why it's in a show about ninjas...also, it doesn't matter what the weapon is, but who is wielding it (especially in Naruto, where people can infuse their weapons with different types of chakra).
    -----------------
    You can call me butthurt all you want, you're still a moron.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 03-12-2013 at 05:24 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Not gonna quote because it takes up too much space(don't push enter so much).
    -You think that is thin? I'm not saying in the show or anything but that poster, inarguably not.
    ---------------
    You seem to not understand what anorexia actually is and this is kinda getting way off topic(with the nude shots of a skeleton and whatnot) but let me just explain this to you simply:

Anorexia is a disorder. Anorexic people are people that suffer from said disorder.

Now generally, yes, they are skinny/thin/malnurished. They are not however, their own body type. Anorexic is simply the term used to describe a person suffering from anorexia. An anorexic can be both skinny and anorexic at the same time.
    ----------
    English lessons from me, the lulz
    -------------------------
    Oh here is one more, since education is so rare these days
    my·thol·o·gy
    /məˈTHäləjē/
    Noun
    A collection of myths, esp. one belonging to a particular religious or cultural tradition.
    A set of stories or beliefs about a particular person, institution, or situation, esp. when exaggerated or fictitious.
    -In other words take note that its based on "legend" or the "mythos". Now i'm not gonna argue that they weren't used, its just that kunai are extremely impractical in the fights naruto presents itself with.

Hey i agree with you on it being hidden. Too bad everyone in naruto is a ninja so hiding weapons is pointless. It would be useful in scenarios like.....the real world, but again, kunai in any fight would always lose to a sword.

Sword>Kunai. That is all there really is to it.
    Last edited by Empire; 03-12-2013 at 10:54 PM.

Threadstarter
    LIL ADMIN, R.I.P. LIL DAVE
    Premium Member
    Staff Administrator
    Trusted
    Thanks
    No new Naruto chapter this week sadly.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012